Live dig

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1505201437_img_20170912_172921.jpg

Pity daylight ran out. Swung around with all the available light for about $3.37 on the school oval, kept taking pics up to hitting the kids playground. Maybe a short video next time if I can rope someone in, maybe then it might be easier to follow.
Not the easiest thing in the world to dig, take picture, edit pic, load PA, submit pic, close PA, swing to next target.

Playground was a win, 2 more $1, 5x 20c, 2x 5c and a beautiful run of 10 x $2 coins putting the grand total at $27 plus change.

I try and sit at $100-$150 for the month but I'll top out overs in the fortnight if this streak keeps up. Mrs GT on the other hand is far less excited about it.

OldGT said:
I try and sit at $100-$150 for the month but I'll top out overs in the fortnight if this streak keeps up. Mrs GT on the other hand is far less excited about it.

Mate, there's no doubt that you're doing well and the first gold ring you bring home with your finds for the day, I reckon she'll see things in a whole new light! :rainbow:

Latest posts