Digging tool information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kool, sent you a pm. Have a look under the detecting column, and look up equipment etc, if you cant find your answer, ask in the spot you think is most suited to your question, and i bet you get an answer pretty quick :Y:

Have a look at Tyger Stainless Steel. He makes a range of different size diggers. I have a couple of these.

https://www.facebook.com/TYGERSS/

1492764725_13698279_1838255616398066_8533072118636038566_o.jpg

Some advice please, I'm going to bite the bullet and give up on my little garden digger. Am looking at the Garret Edge Digger & the Stainless Steel Trowel. I'm on a budget till I found a stash of "something" so which is the most useful and practical?. Anything will be better than the little garden digger I've been using.

Ive been swinging garret 20 years Gti 1500 Gti 2500 if u doing parks etc 1 and 2 dollar coin garret have a tool that looks like a screwdriver green handle gold looking end when u get used of it u will tell difference
Between coin and junk when u make contact ,platic sift ,real small pick bunnings mitre 10 i think have them try and stay from companies for accessories they charge arm and a leg

That Tyger digger looks a lot better than the Garrett Edge digger with a concave blade to double as both a turf cutter and trowel. I never really liked the Garrett, very flat blade and the serrations are quite blunt out of the box.

Latest posts