I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you found some very nice well preserved 1904-1949 Rising sun badges there mate... Kings crown.
Very nice pieces of our Military history..
I used to have a fill set with the 2 brass AUSTRALIA shoulder badges but they were some how lost when I was O.S years ago.
You dont know what you had to you loose it hey.. :/

nucopia said:
Looks like you found some very nice well preserved 1904-1949 Rising sun badges there mate... Kings crown.
Very nice pieces of our Military history..
I used to have a fill set with the 2 brass AUSTRALIA shoulder badges but they were some how lost when I was O.S years ago.
You dont know what you had to you loose it hey.. :/

Thanks mate! Yep so happy to find them. In a very safe place now and going to be treasured

Thanks guys! Yep i must admit im a fan of the small bottles. Im thinking of selling the larger ones and keeping the small ones

Mate they will just chuck it in the pile...I don't bother handing in Silver Rings as the Value isn't that great but that's me.....

Very nice anyway. :)

golddiggerart said:
Mate they will just chuck it in the pile...I don't bother handing in Silver Rings as the Value isn't that great but that's me.....

Cheers mate, yeah i might take it to get fixed, mrs loves it for some reason. It will cost more than its worth to do but i will get it done

tailormarc said:
golddiggerart said:

Cheers mate, yeah i might take it to get fixed, mrs loves it for some reason. It will cost more than its worth to do but i will get it done

Mine cost $30 to get done but I wanted to wear it.. I would guess around the same $30 all new-ish and polished...

The one on the right....

1504511788_rings.jpg

1504511833_polished.jpg

1504511848_polished_2.jpg

golddiggerart said:
tailormarc said:
golddiggerart said:

Mine cost $30 to get done but I wanted to wear it.. I would guess around the same $30 all new-ish and polished...

The one on the right....

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1504511788_rings.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1504511833_polished.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3128/1504511848_polished_2.jpg

very nice!
I had that silver ring repaired and it came up like new! Will post pics a bit later

Well i did quite well over the weekend......
Surface find, enamal sign
Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Locket door 9ct enamaled (bless the crops)

West Australian police button 1880 era

WW1-WW2 signal corps badge

1920's glass button

Surface find..
Surface find by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Another silver ring