WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same sort of country for sure RR...pity you didn't have the time to give it a once over mate. :( Hope you get a chance at it on your next trip,

Cheers Wal.

Works quite well in those higher bench gravels in our region as well....especially the creeks within the Oallen flood plain.

A piece of plastic tube can be a good friend, when hiking through those hard to get locations. ;)

Cheers Wal.

That was a great watch Wal&Liz! Takes a finely tuned eye I'm sure. Hope there's more videos to come from your trip away.

Drewe.

Mr Sism said:
That was a great watch Wal&Liz! Takes a finely tuned eye I'm sure. Hope there's more videos to come from your trip away.

Drewe.

Got a few more Drewe...one more on gold and a couple on gemstones. Liz is still hard at trying to find some editing time,

Cheers Wal

Nice video WalnLiz!
Just showing that you don't always need expensive wiz bang gadgets.
Keep it simple & light works well.
Getting down to ground level & having a close look can pay off, rather than going gung-Ho with shovel & high banker.

I for one will take my time next I'm at the creek.

Cheers

Great video Wal. Liz looks so calm, I would be sitting there with a huge smile till the sun went down, if it were me :D Thanks for all your great videos and all the lessons, much appreciated.

Good stuff! love hearing your stories and seeing the vids. Gives us hope that we will find more than we have so far, lol. We are heading to Tuena for a week or so tonight to try our luck. cheers Geoff n Grace.

Croc said:
Good stuff! love hearing your stories and seeing the vids. Gives us hope that we will find more than we have so far, lol. We are heading to Tuena for a week or so tonight to try our luck. cheers Geoff n Grace.

A week at Tuena before the summer crowds should see some good gold rattling in that jar of yours Geoff. Hope the weather stays favorable for you and the fires of late don't flair up again. Best of luck out there mate,

Cheers Wal. :)

I wish my wife was as enthusastic as Liz is about prospecting lol.
I guess I have the next year to collect a few containers of nuggets to bring her on board :cool:

BrisJoe said:
I wish my wife was as enthusastic as Liz is about prospecting lol.
I guess I have the next year to collect a few containers of nuggets to bring her on board :cool:

Make her a nice gold nugget pendant Joe, quite often can be a game changer... ;)

But if all fails...keep building up those containers mate. :D

Cheers Wal.

Hey you guys are unreal !! thanks for the vids and keep em coming , just love it , when do get time to go fishing Wal ? PM me if your heading my way eh. ;)

If I'm not prospecting then I'm always fishing. Will certainly give you a call on my next trip to Tassie. Take care down there mate.

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts