I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, well I'm back and iv been a busy boy . I've sussed out the X terra 705 and know it well now. Stepped up to all metal mode and finding so much more.
Here are a few of my finds and later i will post up a major find that made the news along with a few radio interviews
While detecting a very old town here in WA I found an old rubbish dump with so many nice old turn of the century bottles...
Old car in the outback I found today by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Found these turn of the century little bottles , Avon Valley, Western Australia #antique #bottle #avonvalley by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Some very nice very early 1900's small bottles we dug , Western Australia by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Some very nice very early 1900's small bottles we dug , Western Australia by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Found this turn of the century little bottle, Avon Valley, Western Australia #antique #bottle #avonvalley by Marc Russo, on Flickr

20uy100.jpg

Congrats, those bottles and the badge are in great condition, what a shame that old Mk II Ford Zephyr (1956/7-1961/2) was left there. they were brilliant cars,

Thanks for posting the pics,

John.

7.62marksman said:
Dont get it repaired
Frame it mate its well worth keeping
That is the first one i have seen :Y:

Thanks mate, i must admit that i was offered a $ figure from a collector in V.I.C i couldn't refuse so its been posted off