Swap Nugget for 19 inch GPZ coil...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys in no real rush to get rid of this beautiful nugget but am willing to swap outright for a GPZ 19 inch coil, ideally to meet somewhere within Melbourne/ Golden Triangle area for easy swap. Pics hopefully to follow shortly!

1503034870_imag0054_2.jpg
1503034732_imag0049_burst001_2.jpg

Have better images but i seem to have have to cut them down

Nice bit of gold but I can't see the value in the s swap for the person ending up with the gold. Would have thought a Zed 19" coil would be worth a fair bit more than 13.00 grams (with impurities).

RM Outback said:
Nice bit of gold but I can't see the value in the s swap for the person ending up with the gold. Would have thought a Zed 19" coil would be worth a fair bit more than 13.00 grams (with impurities).
Very minute impurities i cleaned most of it off....Super small bit of quartz attached i can't quite dislodge.
I should have said negotiable, can add a bit more gold if it is not quite acceptable, i seen them going anywhere from $800-$1000.
SHould not take too much more to do the deal, hit me up through PM's if you have an offer or through this thread, i'll periodically check back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts