Jayco camper

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1503011426_dscn0492.jpg
1503011462_dscn0493.jpg

Jayco camper 1988 mod vic reg 12/2017
2 80w solar panels 2 batteries
$2500 fair condition item at Maryborough Vic

Jack that looks like a good rig, got a heavy galv chassis..Flip the axils and raise a couple of inches..15 inch wheels and would go anywhere..good price..light to tow..

not sure what money these bring these days but that is CHEAP!.

had some great fishing trips staying in the same type camper as this in my younger years. :Y:

I would have jumped on it at that price except I already have an old cub off road camper. You arent asking enough, $4,500 would be more realistic and more inline with current pricing. The same campers sell for more money in Victoria than they do interstate. You might do better to sell in October/November. Ken.

I'm in the slow process of restoring a Jayco Jay Dove at the moment, it was a freebie and in pretty good condition, so mostly just need to replace the seals and flyscreen, the canvas is "new" but somehow the screens were ripped a bit, some work inside but all in all pretty good, hopefully, have it all sorted for the warmer months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts