Handy Cooler and Warmer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right once it is up to Temp/ish, It comes on for 6 minutes and turns it's self off for one minute and it will do that for hours on end so in one hour it is turning off for 9 minutes per hour, So that's 1.14Amps divided by 60 mins = 0.019 Amps per minute X 51minutes = 0.969 Amps per hour and the temp in there is around 59.2*c +/-

Oh Yeah and that bloody plate gets HOT, I know cause I stuck my finger on it through not paying attention, Not the smartest thing I ever did, So don't ask me to repeat what I said but it was something like &%3 Me That Hurt, LOL.

Next Task, Once I have some food Thawed out I will leave it in their for 3 or 4 hours and try it out.

John.

7.62marksman said:
Yes thats not the smartest thing you have done
Mine should be here next week fingers crossed

Well done,

It maxd the Temp out at 60.9 to 62.2*c, So I have just put some food in there and I will check it in 2 or 3 hours and then at 4 hours,

John.

Well I wouldn't say it was hot But it was warm enough to eat at a temp of 50*c. But there again I put food in there that was about 15/16*c, If it had been hotter when I put it in it might of made it hotter when I took it out,

John.

Latest posts