WTB Cheap used DD Coil to suit GPX Series

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dron

Dron
Reaction score
After a coil to suit a Minelab GPX Series, must be a Double D. Was hoping to pick something up for less than $150. Can be any size, any brand, and any condition as long as it's working.

My friend I detect with broke his last 18" DD coil last time we went out. He is on a tight budget until his house sells and then he will buy a brand new one, so just after something to use in the meantime. The only coil he has left is a little 10" mono and the ground is far too noisy where we go.

Will pay postage. Prefer PayPal but can do bank deposit.

i have a 11" minelab you can have for $60 plus postage if you are interested pm me
jim

Dron said:
After a coil to suit a Minelab GPX Series, must be a Double D. Was hoping to pick something up for less than $150. Can be any size, any brand, and any condition as long as it's working.

My friend I detect with broke his last 18" DD coil last time we went out. He is on a tight budget until his house sells and then he will buy a brand new one, so just after something to use in the meantime. The only coil he has left is a little 10" mono and the ground is far too noisy where we go.

Will pay postage. Prefer PayPal but can do bank deposit.
Hy Dron, if you are still looking for a ddee coil i have a 16"N/F D/D early fiber glass one still working fine and good order with skid plate, $120.00 free post, Cheers.

If your still looking for a ddcoil I have what looks to be an unused 18 inch black minelab printed gp extreme on top. Let me know if interested. I will give it a run if interested to make sure all ok. Brisbane area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts