Brother Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FNQ prospectors can get 10% off, on a MINELAB Pro-Gold Panning kit!

Gday all, I wish to share a great offer from our local prospecting supplies store in FNQ.

All you have to do is give my youtube video a mention at Leading Edge Electronics in Mareeba for your 10% off.
A great panning kit, and well worth it. Check out the vid, I got some nice gold from the test paydirt too :)

Tell em, Borther sent ya! :lol:
Loads of other goodies in there, so pop in and have a look!

Support your local's and share the love.
Bro

(I do not work for anyone)
Just sharing a good deal offered through my youtube, that I have extend to Prospecting Australia members!
So I hope its ok mods?

From Gold Dust to Gold Bar

OK all, last vid from me for a while, but just wanted to share the smelting vid of my last clean up, to a gold bar.
Will get a thing for the camera next time if I do it again, so you may see it better as It was awesome to behold. :cool:
Hope yas enjoy this one?

?? :rolleyes:
So much easer to play with it now :p

Share the love, grow the hobby, for wealth and health, for fun and friendship.
Get out there and get some!
;)

I wish you all the best of luck hunting the good stuff!
Bro.

Only for a month or so, ya never know? Always carry me camera mate! May even see me prospect for a bit o gold in Ireland this year? Will see? lol
Mining has gone quiet with no water, and no big prospecting trips have been planed, for the next month or so anyway?

And the big Cassowary has the track to the rainforest patch covered! I cant run fast enough from that bugger!!
The big bone headed bird can keep the buckets! I dropped em running away from him last month! Not funny at the time, I tell you.

Unless you wana do a 2day trip out with me Simmo? lol Be great fun mate! :p

oh yeah!..thats what I'm talk'n bout!..its been a long time between bars for me..hehe too long..hoping tomake up for it come October! :cool: good vid mate.

Brother said:
7.62marksman said:
Brother mate was this your mate :D :D :D :D :D
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAj0GG6tf5c[/video]
Yep, what he said! I left him kicking the buckets around the rainforest!
Fastest 100m I've ever run! :8 I'm too old for that lark! :N:
Also known as the karate kick bird.
I could just imagine it too. :lol:
Running and screaming.
So wish you got that on camera.

Any chance you can post the news item in honnor for Bruce Schuler the prospector gunned down by Palmer River pastoralist. Fiona his wife has worked endlessly for law changes "No Body No Parole". A good reason to arrange with land holders for prospecting.

Sorry I don't know how to post it.

Heatho said:
Top vid Brother, at 5:03 mins in, is that a Sapphire? :D

Nice pans of gold too mate, well done. :Y:

I'll have to check now? Have never looked for em before lol
That would be right! So happy getting the good gold forgot to look for the other stuff! :rolleyes:
I keep most of the conns for later tests for rare earths anyway (when I use the tub)
Thanks mate. :Y:

Golden Emu said:
Any chance you can post the news item in honnor for Bruce Schuler the prospector gunned down by Palmer River pastoralist. Fiona his wife has worked endlessly for law changes "No Body No Parole". A good reason to arrange with land holders for prospecting.

Sorry I don't know how to post it.

Gday Golden Emu, I believe I have offered my love, my time, my mine and my camp to the Family any time they need it.
I offer still stands.
Peace brother

Latest posts