Prospecting mate appreciated

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a prospecting/fossicking mate in the Adelaide hills South Australia in particular the Mt Pleasant area. No age (over 18 at least) or gender preferences as long as you enjoy the outdoors and gold/treasure/gem seeking. Still believe there is gold to be found in South Oz, as one mining company is still pulling out over 6,000 ounces of gold a year (recently) as a byproduct. No machinery, just panning and detecting. Have researched some newer areas as all nominated regular areas have been flogged and eager to try them out. Cheers G.

Hi livingthedream53 I was thinking of heading that way this Friday. Pm me if you would like to catch up

Hi all ,Thank you goldtruck59, Kurra and Darryn for your replies and Darryn, I'm a bit tied up for a little while yet as I just got back from OS but you are welcome to come on down when I get started, will let you know. Btw this is a great forum site. Cheers G.

Thanks for pointing that out grubstake , I had a Brain fade. Sounds great though livingthedream53. Just post up and I'll get in contact with you.

Hi livingthedream53 and welcome to PA. I live on the peninsula so am 2 to 3 hrs away, have a cheap nasty slide on coming at the end of the month so will be able to do weekend trips that way. There are also a couple of other fellas i know of on this site that would probs be interested in joining you for a fossick when suitable so keep us posted on your intentions mate and hopefully we'll get to meet up. SS.

Heh bro. Still lookin for a buddy? I got a
Gp extreme minelabber and live tea tree gully area. :cool: been to Jupiter 2times . Chapel hill once and always reading on new places. But its hard. No colour so far but dug up plenty of crud (nails) :brokenh:

grubstake said:
Darryn said:
Hi livingthedream53 I was thinking of heading that way this Friday. Pm me if you would like to catch up

Mate, he can't access the PM function until he's made 10 posts. :N:
thanks for the info lol

G'Day SS

Secret Squirrels said:
There are also a couple of other fellas i know of on this site that would probs be interested in joining you for a fossick when suitable so keep us posted on your intentions mate and hopefully we'll get to meet up. SS.

I would be interested if anyone is going out ???