Our rights survey.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done.
Everyone please send the link to anybody you may know outside of this forum that also shares an interest in fossicking. The more data recieved the better :Y:

Cheers Simmo for letting everyone know about it and to Dustin for putting it together!

Bring on the Prospecting Australia Party,
then at least (and im sure im not alone here) when voting Id feel like im voting for something I believe in and not just a generic bunch of suits somewhere in canberra that have a vague idea of what's important to those supporting them...

TGW.

Done.

At the end of the day it'll provide a set of interesting facts relating to those who take part in the hobby of prospecting and fossicking. Lets face it most of us are only part timers, "blowins" as the locals in the gold areas call us with out anyone really knowing who we are, what we are about and how we add to the economy of the areas we frequent. It might help dispel some of the stupid myths that are brandied around about these people who walk around the bush swinging a funny steel stick. And any statistics that can be gathered can be used when the tree huggers and the like try to kick us all of the heap.

Good onya Gold Rat High bankers its great that someone's final doing it.

Done
Had my first highbanker 3/4 built .
Now its just sitting in the shed gathering webs :N:
Fingers crossed ill be able to break it in one day !

HammaH said:
Done
Had my first highbanker 3/4 built .
Now its just sitting in the shed gathering webs :N:
Fingers crossed ill be able to break it in one day !
Finish it HammaH.

Latest posts