Good Dog

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whilst walking my pooch around Tibooburra Caravan park my dog decided to do a poo. I got out my doggy bag to pick up the offending item. Looked on the ground and she had nearly pooped on top of s nice little half gram gold nugget. Good dog :) So I got an extra unexpected nugget. Woof

Maybee she has eaten some, ya never know, might have to run the tector over the doggy nuggets :Y:

Hey neddy, you still up there ?.... don't you know ur missing all this beautiful weather down here. :cool: Your dog did'nt crap over by the bbq where I was camped by any chance, 'cos that's where I lost a small flake... take him for a sniff around there, he might dump on some more colour...lol.
Btw did you see the post in member meet ups re the Adelaide catch up, turned out to be a good night out....we'll probably do it again sometime, so be good to catch up.
Cheers.

Next time she needs to go I will take her over towards the bbq area. You never know thinking about changing her name to SADIE. We are leaving tomorrow making our way home slowly. The nugget we found was where the caravans are parked along the road. Other side dunny northern end of park. On vacant site. I keep going up there to stop and tie shoe laces.

That pooch is a keeper :Y: if she's a breeder and your thinking of a litter I'd put my hand up for 1.

Was it a "pointer". My old GSP somehow made the longest nuggets ever seen. When I got divorced the X kept him. He'd be dead now but fond memories forever.

7.62marksman said:
was it a golden retriever ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D
look after him he is worth it :Y: :Y:
8.(

neddy said:
Next time she needs to go I will take her over towards the bbq area. You never know thinking about changing her name to SADIE. We are leaving tomorrow making our way home slowly. The nugget we found was where the caravans are parked along the road. Other side dunny northern end of park. On vacant site. I keep going up there to stop and tie shoe laces.
That's where they have all their show and tells, so someone has let one slip through their fingers...be a good place to tie your shoelaces for sure. :D

Now that one nuggets you don't mind picking up :lol: I think I would go and buy a few scratchies as well with that luck :Y:

Latest posts