You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Goldini
12 August 2017 06:18 pm

Wow. Done and dusted! This is a survey for us thd people who are paying taxes to our government to do sweet f all. Im sick and tired of us, the people of forgetting our rights, counfused by bullcrap politics and confusing words, sitting back and letting these government larikings and pencil pushers taking our rights away from us!

How are you meant to fly like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys...

1 user likes this post: diggin4gold

SinHof
12 August 2017 06:53 pm

Done.

Stupaul
12 August 2017 09:32 pm

Ditto thumbsup

Mickomarlin
12 August 2017 09:59 pm

Done. Well thought of!

G0lddigg@
12 August 2017 10:08 pm

Hey fellas been a bit absent from here lately with commitments but its really good to hear that you all think the survey addresses the data we need. I compiled this list of questions having had alot of experience growing up in the hospitality game and dealing with councils, tourism boards and the federal government.

As a prospector having been around for a while i felt that alot of action that has taken place was lacking irrefutable proof of our numbers, our impact on small ecomomies around the country and i felt i was in a position to make it happen.

I am in no way finanially driven for fear of highbankers being outlawed im an engineer and can problem solve believe me... im furious about the constant stronghold in restrictions being i imposed by those in glass offices who would stop me from taking my son and daughter out bush to do what i love.

The survey was launched shortly after i joined a group called prospectors united a Facebook group of members ready for action.

Im funding the report and will laise with any and all lobby and pro prospector groups to support them as best i can i believe this data is the correct language and questions to set a baseline and its vital for it to be done in house to present a fair and honest view of what fossicking is.

I want to make it quite clear i am not detracting from the great work done by many on a state level i am here and acting to support them and do everything in my power to make sure we dont lose this fight.

NAPFA i speak with reguraly and PMAV have shown full support which is fantastic because as many we are strong and lets face it were a weird lot and need to stick together. thumbsup

To amswer some above points. Yes there are some interested in starting a party and the survey will present that opportunity if the numbers are there
500 voting members is the requirement.
More importantly 60% of respondents said they would financially support a national representative that alone makes this a success in my eyes.

In the past 24 hours ive had emails and pms from people all around the country who are so grateful we are starting something and that gives me the courage to push on. Have a greay night all i hope that clears up a few things for you.

Lets hope we get spome real nunbers and have a real tangible assett to take to the battle field

*The real Gold is the Journey and the friends we make
Engineering Gold Sluices and Highbankers

11 users like this post: mbasko, OldGT, Billy, LC76, limpalot, RM Outback, Simmo, Brother, LoneWolf, GaryO, The Green Wanderer

Billy
12 August 2017 11:46 pm

Great work to all involved thumbsup
Now G dig get on the dog and bone to MJB and lets get to Billy's Ck wink
All I hear are promises, promises.... big_smile

You can lead a horse to water, but it needs to be thirsty to drink!

Dogmatic
13 August 2017 01:03 am

Thanks Mike, As stated by previous posters, a great well thought out survey and I agree, the data that comes from it will be very interesting. I have no doubt that it will show how much we as prospectors contribute to not only the overall economy but the small communities we visit. These contributions are not only financial, but in all the other things we do while prospecting/visiting.

Matt.

Whites TDI Pro OZ series, Whites SPP, MinelabSovereign GT, Minelab Pro-Find, SYM 12x45 Half n Half sluice.

Gilly47
13 August 2017 02:01 am

done thumbsup big_smile As pensioners and carrying some disabilities we feel that we are now disadvantaged in fossicking by the BAN on highbankers, our plan was for me to dig and the wife to look after the highbanker as she has issues that prohibit her from sieving and panning. SO the highbanker we have acquired has never fired a shot, and is now illegal in nsw, I guess that is what Govt. departments are for. To support the folk who helped them get established

ray

1 wife 1 dog and a sieve

1 user likes this post: LoneWolf

Dogmatic
13 August 2017 02:12 am

That's pretty crap Ray. hopefully out of all this someone in Government educates themselves on what we actually do and our minimal impact and positive contributions seeing decisions like this gettingt overturned. This is a good family friendly, healthy hobby for all ages, something that should be encouraged by our officials,

Whites TDI Pro OZ series, Whites SPP, MinelabSovereign GT, Minelab Pro-Find, SYM 12x45 Half n Half sluice.

1 user likes this post: The Green Wanderer

Cando
13 August 2017 10:04 am

Done

Thanks
Noel

Redmanti
13 August 2017 10:41 am

Think the Eureka flag banner is pretty appropriate here. Just need a stockade in Martin Place.

1 user likes this post: LoneWolf

Hard Luck
13 August 2017 03:43 pm

Done.

Spain81
13 August 2017 06:36 pm

Done great work Dustin ??

"Just one more pan"

LoneWolf
13 August 2017 08:35 pm

Well the Tent City that was in Martin Place has gone now, so plenty of room..... thumbsup

Done Survey....

LW....

G0lddigg@
14 August 2017 07:36 am

That really sucks Ray !!

*The real Gold is the Journey and the friends we make
Engineering Gold Sluices and Highbankers

Crow Pickens
14 August 2017 11:57 am

Done.

GPZ 7000, SDC 2300, I am a Blessed Man

ken2m
14 August 2017 02:06 pm

Done. Ken.

GaryO
14 August 2017 02:42 pm

Done.
Everyone please send the link to anybody you may know outside of this forum that also shares an interest in fossicking. The more data recieved the better thumbsup

Current arsenal - Minelab Sovereign xs-2 Pro, Minelab Sterling , Fisher Goldbug2 , Minelab GPX 4500 , Homemade Banker +Yamaha pump.

The Green Wanderer
14 August 2017 04:28 pm

Cheers Simmo for letting everyone know about it and to Dustin for putting it together!

Bring on the Prospecting Australia Party,
then at least (and im sure im not alone here) when voting Id feel like im voting for something I believe in and not just a generic bunch of suits somewhere in canberra that have a vague idea of what's important to those supporting them...

TGW.

Wandering the north wherever the trail leads.

1 user likes this post: Simmo

Way2go
14 August 2017 06:11 pm

Completed

Tassie Daz
14 August 2017 06:26 pm

Done.

At the end of the day it'll provide a set of interesting facts relating to those who take part in the hobby of prospecting and fossicking. Lets face it most of us are only part timers, "blowins" as the locals in the gold areas call us with out anyone really knowing who we are, what we are about and how we add to the economy of the areas we frequent. It might help dispel some of the stupid myths that are brandied around about these people who walk around the bush swinging a funny steel stick. And any statistics that can be gathered can be used when the tree huggers and the like try to kick us all of the heap.

Good onya Gold Rat High bankers its great that someone's final doing it.

Garret ATX, Garrett Pro-pointer, Garrett AT Pro, Unused (as yet) home made Highbanker, and a true believer! Trying to Learn to SEE, not just LOOK

vic
14 August 2017 07:25 pm

Done?

MineLab Sd2200d, MineLab X-Terra 705

HammaH
14 August 2017 07:45 pm

Done
Had my first highbanker 3/4 built .
Now its just sitting in the shed gathering webs thumbsdown
Fingers crossed ill be able to break it in one day !

Eldorado
14 August 2017 10:58 pm

HammaH wrote:

Done
Had my first highbanker 3/4 built .
Now its just sitting in the shed gathering webs thumbsdown
Fingers crossed ill be able to break it in one day !

Finish it HammaH.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site