Not new! just have not been around

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cando

Noel
Reaction score
Where have all my posts gone... lol well probably not worth keeping anyways. Been away from the yellow for a while but it started calling too me again so I thought I'd better reintroduced myself and say hi... i mostly poke around 7 mile diggings area so if you see a dark gray ranger about, say hi it mite be me :)

Welcome back Cando ,.... mystery of the mystery posts now mate ,.... how bizarre hey !
:eek: ,..... :eek:
:Y: :D :Y:

philbert21 said:
So do you live in S E QLD . Welcome back .
Yep yep, caboolture, about 50 mins north of brisbane.. up at Nanango (7 miles digging) as i typing this.... not alot of water around up here at the momment. I'm having to do alot of walking :eek: :)

Cando said:
philbert21 said:
So do you live in S E QLD . Welcome back .
Yep yep, caboolture, about 50 mins north of brisbane.. up at Nanango (7 miles digging) as i typing this.... not alot of water around up here at the momment. I'm having to do alot of walking :eek: :)
I live in noosa area nd havent been to the 7 mile diggings in years .pretty hilly to do a lot of walking
Breakneck creek just down the road and had more luck there esspecially if u have a sdc 2300

Latest posts