B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Am I seeing silver there at all B5 ? :D
........ :rolleyes:
:( Sorry Sir... :| .... :/ .....Had to get a sneaky one :rolleyes: Two before the Snow :eek: ... :D .... :lol: .... :p ...... :rolleyes:
1502545705_lastsilvers_001.jpg

............. :rolleyes: ........... :eek: That's a whopper :party: :party: :party: :party: cone
1502545705_lastsilvers_002.jpg

............. :eek: ........Kicked in the guts by the Mowerman.... :eek:
1502545706_lastsilvers_003.jpg

. :eek: ......... 8) .......... :cool: :Y:
.........Thought I got em all..... :eek:
Last minute Panic room :rolleyes: ....Arsenal incomplete.... :rolleyes: ....Emergency Weaponry sharpening... :eek: ...Testing incomplete.. :rolleyes:
..... :rolleyes: .. :eek: ...F.I. ......Fire All Missles........Possible ....M.I.A..... :lol: :p

More silver ,.... seeing silvers on my phone and watching crystal digging on utube on the telly ,.... Ahhhh, a nice morning.
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: ........An OZ Trail Sun Downer after 100kph winds and rain.......The Blizzard of Oz :lol:
Maybe shoulda bought the Snow stayupper :rolleyes:
2 poles broken...one 4 times and first went through the fly... :eek: and tore a corner cord off my Dune tarp :rolleyes:
One couple showed up set up at 11pm then went to Cooma shopping for a new tent the next morning :lol:
And that was a mild night :lol: only 60kph :p
1503286552_ggggggggrrrrrrrrr_001.jpg

100 Mile an hour Tape repair :eek: ....Sorted that out... :lol:
1503286631_ggggggggrrrrrrrrr_002.jpg

.....G5 spotted silver this time....... :eek: ... :cool: :Y:
1503287396_ooooo_001.jpg

The needle in a hay stack :lol:

Ramjet said:
Nice hunts B5 :D
Thanks Rj :cool: :Y: Been a bit rouge lately :lol: :Y:

silver said:
Well specked G5 !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
She's learning silver :lol: :Y: Hopefully she find a gold nugget without a detector soon :eek: :lol:

ktmman said:
Looks like it was great weather for camping :eek:
Should have heard the Glamporvaners :rolleyes: talking K.....Geeez That was a windy night......... :lol: :lol:
Yeah it was my tent that was flapping around like a ragdoll :lol:
Went into Larry Alder expecting to be able to get a pole replacement :eek: :rolleyes: ...... :rolleyes: ..... :N: :rolleyes:
Dic :eek: Dude behind the counter says........ :rolleyes: Your type of tents don't work in my area..Rolled off the pointed end of his nose.... :rolleyes: ... :lol: .. :N: :rolleyes: ....No wonder the tumble weed was blowing around inside the store :eek:
Should have parked someones Range Rover on his counter so he could see me over his pointy nose :rolleyes: :lol:
Cracked a few jokes bidded him farewell and nothing....not even a good luck schmuck... :rolleyes:
Poor Larry.....Employ some real people and sack your snotty old drones, or pull the tent pole from his .... :eek: ..... :eek: :lol:
Killer arm so 2 short runs with a break in between :rolleyes: :lol: ...... :eek: No silver.... :eek: .... :/ ....... :(
1503461917_ssss_001.jpg

..... 8) ...... :eek:
1503461917_ssss_002.jpg

.... :eek: ...Ford Grand Torino... 8) .... :p
1503461918_ssss_003.jpg

In for a set of Twenty twosTwobetwos :lol: ...... :p
1503461918_ssss_004.jpg

.... 8) ..... :cool: :Y:

Latest posts