B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That penny is in pretty good nick, 8) I think I can see 4 pearls.
You guys need to go somewhere warm to camp,like on a beach or something :rainbow:

ktmman said:
You guys need to go somewhere warm to camp,like on a beach or something :rainbow:
Thanks K :cool: :Y: 4 Pearls are only just visible...They seem to stand out better in the pic from the light reflection 8)
Gota suck every bit of fun from Winter while it's here :party: :party: ...Only lasts about three and a half months :/ :Y:

golddiggerart said:
That Penny came out great mate, and the Silver looks good. Did someone say Goldies.... :p :D
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ....Surprised at how crisp the 6p is now that the crust has been cut off 8)
:eek: Who'dathunkthat :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
ktmman said:

Gota suck every bit of fun from Winter while it's here :party: :party: ...Only lasts about three and a half months :/ :Y:
We have had our week and a half of winter up here,it's over now :(

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: .....Goldie run :rolleyes: ....Got a silver ring and done :eek:
....5 Days left to make my arm work :eek: :/ :rolleyes:
1502168973_cccc_001.jpg

:eek: 8) 925 snake like ring... :eek: ...No wiggly worms today :lol: :lol: :cool: :Y:

Snake in the grass lol ,... or on the sand !
Still ,.... a silver ring type day !
:Y: :cool: :Y:

silver said:
Snake in the grass lol ,... or on the sand !
Still ,.... a silver ring type day !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: ...Snake in the mud... :lol: :Y:
Now Snake in my hand :lol:
There's been some logging done in the forest so I had a quick look 8) :eek: :mad: Seems it was a can throwing spot :lol:
I'm sure there could be PD's under there........Hmmmm........Do I really want to pull all the trash first :eek: :rolleyes:

ktmman said:
Sure you do,gotta build that arm muscle up :p
Gota be careful K :eek: I feel I'm pushing it now :/ ...Gota set the tent in 10 and get up the mountain the first day :rolleyes: :lol: :Y:
It's all sandy leaf so easy to dig but cherry pick'n til I come back :p :lol:
I cherry picked a key out and walked :rolleyes: :lol:
I'll wait til they take the logs away and have a closer look...Could be absolute torture :eek: :lol: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Ring a ding ding you've got more bling... :) Silver... :D
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ....Gota grow a few more hands so I can wear em all hey :lol: :Y:
:rolleyes: :lol:
caparobertsan said:
Nice looking Penny!

Thanks capa :cool: :Y: ....They don't come like that often hey...That one was less than an inch deep :cool: :Y:
Blew my ears off penny :eek:
The deeper they are here the more toasted they are :(

Latest posts