Would make a great trommel screen

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this at kmart, only 25 dollars made from punch plate and big enough to shovel into.
1502085346_42500582-2-sz.jpg

You must be like me Goldfreak,always looking at stuff and wondering how I could use it in a prospecting sense.I looked at something today at Kmart,it was like one of those" in and out" trays made out of very light punch plate looking stuff.My wife always says "you are thinking prospecting again aren't you?"She knows me too well.

Eldorado said:
You must be like me Goldfreak,always looking at stuff and wondering how I could use it in a prospecting sense.I looked at something today at Kmart,it was like one of those" in and out" trays made out of very light punch plate looking stuff.My wife always says "you are thinking prospecting again aren't you?"She knows me too well.
Exactly :Y: My wifes favourite shop is spotlight. I hate going there apart for the one and only time I was looking for cheese cloth to construct a little dry blower ;)

Greenhornet_au said:
Goldfreak said:
Saw this at kmart, only 25 dollars made from punch plate and big enough to shovel into.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/10082/1502085346_42500582-2-sz.jpg

Any idea how thick the metal is please?
Cant say exactly, but when I was in the shop I pushed on the side half way down and it does not distort.

Goldfreak said:
Eldorado said:
Exactly :Y: My wifes favourite shop is spotlight. I hate going there apart for the one and only time I was looking for cheese cloth to construct a little dry blower ;)

toys r us/toyworld has some interesting items, lots of moulded plastic!

20xwater said:
Goldfreak said:
Eldorado said:

Might have to go there and take my kids as cover ;)

Goldfreak said:
20xwater said:
Goldfreak said:
Eldorado said:

our gravity feed discussion for bankers probly isn't such a bad idea now ey..

I invision creeks and river banks with rows of water drums everywhere in nsw lmao

20xwater said:
Goldfreak said:
20xwater said:
Goldfreak said:
Eldorado said:

our gravity feed discussion for bankers probly isn't such a bad idea now ey..

I invision creeks and river banks with rows of water drums everywhere in nsw lmao
:Y:

Goldfreak said:
Saw this at kmart, only 25 dollars made from punch plate and big enough to shovel into.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/10082/1502085346_42500582-2-sz.jpg

LOL know that feeling !
I can't drive past those outdoor gas heaters on collection days without looking at the top part around the burner and thinking trommel.
:)

goldengoose said:
Goldfreak said:

LOL know that feeling !
I can't drive past those outdoor gas heaters on collection days without looking at the top part around the burner and thinking trommel.
:)
I'm hearing ya lol.

Latest posts