2 Month Old SDC 2300 for sale $3000 with recipts BOXED and cover

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still contemplating on selling it. I will keep the add up and will upload some photos etc.

And make my decision this weekend.

It has cover and bag and extras... all boxed.. Genuine
Bought from Miners Den.

hAyyoUinAU said:
I am still contemplating on selling it. I will keep the add up and will upload some photos etc.

And make my decision this weekend.

It has cover and bag and extras... all boxed.. Genuine
Bought from Miners Den.
Do all the GENUINE buyers a favour and only list it for sale if you ACTUALLY WANT TO SELL THE ITEM.

I am deciding this weekend. I put it up because I thought I would let people know ahead of time in case they are interested.

As I have already had a member PM me and keen to see what I decide.

If I don't sell it, what are they losing out on?

I'm not here to create issues, so please don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I have it on Gumtree, doesn't mean I HAVE TO SELL IT.

Come on. Give a guy a break. I am weighing my options. SIMPLES

hAyyoUinAU said:
I am deciding this weekend. I put it up because I thought I would let people know ahead of time in case they are interested.

As I have already had a member PM me and keen to see what I decide.

If I don't sell it, what are they losing out on?

I'm not here to create issues, so please don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Totally fine if that's the case, you just needed to put those intentions in your initial ad and be considerate not to stuff people around, seems like manners are a thing of the past these days!!!

Why would you put it on Gumtree or here in the "For Sale" IF ITS CURRENTLY AN UNKNOWN FOR SALE ITEM???????????

Look at it this way and how stupid the below add would look using your logic.

For sale a pair of shoes. Practically new. I will decide this weekend whether I am willing to sell them to you but please register your interest just incase I do!!!!!!!!!!

Confused!

To the original OP.
Mind if I edit your intentions into your first post. ?
It is confusing people. :D
Only Happy to help. :Y:
Just hit the report button to let the
MOD Squad know what you want.
Very Simples. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.