CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last 2 hunts - Wed/Thu :(

1500628511_img_0725.jpg

Fell a bit short of Monday and Tuesdays effort but found another junker ring,another $10.00 Hong Kong coin and a friendly little zinc Alligator :D

1500628659_img_0727.jpg

I have been very pessimistic lately thinking I have run out of close by spots,but I revisited some older spots today and found some newer ones :party:

Today's finds photo's tomorrow 8)

Thanks for looking :)

Fridays Effort -

1500713817_img_0728.jpg

After Wednesday and Thursday $9.40 effort including a complete bust with my Garrett Seahunter on the beach I redeemed the week by the usual long hard yards :party:

1500714074_img_0729.jpg

I was pleased to find the 2c with it being right next to a very old fence with very old posts that have rotted half away guaranteeing my return to the area with my 5" DD Nel sometime next week :p

The tides are at there lowest this month tomorrow and Monday making my return to the beach a 100% certainty,I still dream of finding something worthy of opening up a - CGS - Garrett Seahunter M2 - finds thread :cool:

ktmman said:
Good luck with your beach hunt tomorrow,may the gold rings flow freely :D
And a nice bit of spendables too.

Thanks KT but I don't detect anymore on the weekends for 2 reasons,I only mentioned Sunday being the lowest of the tides by a shandy to Monday were I will be swinging and possibly Tuesday :p

The 2 reason I don't detect on the weekend are my body needs a good rest especially my back,and I hate being the focus seemingly of every @#$%^&* on the beach 8)

So Monday to Friday for me with the weekends off :Y:

Living the dream :party:

Last 2 hunts - mon/tue

1501060727_img_0744.jpg

I found the Den 42 30-06 round in the local park 8) that is one large bullet,it was used in WW2.

1501061002_img_0742.jpg

I am going to hand it in at the local Police Station with my 2 x .38 cal and my .222 cal Remington all found by me over last few years ]:D

Last couple of days hunting (wed/thu)

1501235070_img_0749.jpg

My third "junk ring" in the last 2 weeks 8.( I must be getting closer to - :party:

1501235208_img_0750.jpg

My Monday and Tuesday hunt at low tide with my Garrett Seahunter didn't even afford me a single cent but set me up for a visit to the Doctors after my right shoulder "blew out" yesterday on the beach from over use :N:

It isn't as bad as my left shoulder was but bad enough to stop my progress in the short term :(

I had today off with my usual weekends off starting tomorrow :party:

Time to go fishing and surfing,less strain on the old body :8

It's a real bummer when the body doesn't want to play ball, doesn't exactly make for enjoyable detecting. :( Maybe the Sea Hunter would be better on a straight shaft, that's how my Garrett Infinium is set up vs the S-bend stem, or maybe hip mounting it might be better. Here's hoping for some storms to uncover some of that fancy gold stuff. ;)

Rockhound said:
Nice hunt :Y: Hope the shoulder comes good mate :Y:

Thanks RH :Y:

I am happy to wait (trying to) catching my breath after flogging myself stupid waiting to find out more about the new Minlelab coin and relic machine (?) that will be released in September which is only 5 weeks away :p

I will keeping swinging although less (I hope) resting myself waiting :cool:

Thanks again :)

Latest posts