Im laughing hard. ....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still in the dark, and I may be stupid, but what exactly has Yobs found except some untried ground?
I've seen shite loads of virgin ground in the GT with nothing but dirt and rocks in it.
So why is this thread going nuts when no one (except Yobs) seems to know what's there?
Do you guys just encourage/congratulate someone even when you've absolutely no clue what's going on? Anyone care to enlighten me?
The responses in this thread seem like mass hysteria without knowing more.

OK Silver, this thread sucked me in - thought that something significant had happened to Yobs as everyone was saying "congrats", "go for it" etc :Y:
I'm guessing that there'll be a few red faces on here ;)

Cheers mate, it's always so exciting exploring new ground, on the hunt for some yella. :Y:

Goodonya buddy,
You've really earned your hotdogs now mate.
Im really happy for you fella.
Keep on working the " Rockin Yobskin" till it falls apart mate.
Cheers Steve :Y:

Cheers everyone .....yeah stoyve racked up some kms on the ole legs this year...i smashed the hotdogs the day i found the 1st yella out there.....then spent the next day pulling all the ticks off....lol The rockin yobskin aint guna know what hit her... :D

BigWave said:
I'm still in the dark, and I may be stupid, but what exactly has Yobs found except some untried ground?
I've seen shite loads of virgin ground in the GT with nothing but dirt and rocks in it.
So why is this thread going nuts when no one (except Yobs) seems to know what's there?
Do you guys just encourage/congratulate someone even when you've absolutely no clue what's going on? Anyone care to enlighten me?
The responses in this thread seem like mass hysteria without knowing more.

OK Silver, this thread sucked me in - thought that something significant had happened to Yobs as everyone was saying "congrats", "go for it" etc thumbsup
I'm guessing that there'll be a few red faces on here wink

Sorry if my post offended.
I was sucked in as I first thought why post this if you haven't found something in the virgin ground.
Yes I suppose there is virgin ground everywhere.

I won't be red faced though - it's just a post on the forum.

Wow, :eek:
talk about blowing wind!! :lol: :D

I'm with BW here :Y:
Lots of carrying on about nothing!!??

Good Luck with your "virgin ground" ;) :rainbow: :D

Good on ya Yobs...I am going to assume you found some ground with gold in it and no sign anyone else has worked the ground over.

In QLD that is quite a feat as there are very few places one can legally fossick..... and even where we aren't supposed to go, it seems people have flogged creeks and detecting areas.

So gold bearing virgin ground is great to find.

I hope you get some good gold and post some pics up here at some stage...proof is NOT required ...but some on here seem to think that your success is just bowing smoke.

Anyway as someone who has benefited directly from your advice, onsite help and assistance, I wish you well.
cheers mate

Mike :)

Thanx mike i appreciate your acknowledgement.
I will fill you in next week when we have a dig....cause the only virgin ground a prospector would talk about would be gold bearing....lol
I was planning on a epic prospecting trip thread documenting my experience and the finds step by step...however the but hurt is strong in some and now im opting to not share.
I understand why great prospectors go walk about....thanx for the advice Wal.

Isn't that what prospecting is all about, the thrill of finding new gold bearing ground....I know we've done a few mate, and it's great. Good luck with the new one, and yes thanks for all your help and support in lot's of different area's. Catch up soon gotta order that new sluice too.

This threads like an episode of Seinfeld.

A thread about not having a thread which then turns out there may have been a thread which has now turned into the thread where there just might not be a thread.

Hmmm, only one solution, more coffee.......

Whatever you decide to do Yobs, best of luck with it. :Y:

Latest posts