organic excavator (greens nightmare lol)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too see what Bazz sees , the truth is, we all have a 6 pack gut, some on the inside and some like the Hulk display it on the outside, This site is an excellent forum to discuss other health issues and encouragement like what 20X Goldfinger is doing, I had a lengthy post but its disappeared so will try again another night

Looking healthy bud :Y: ,... Mrs S recons your looking more natural and healthy now and "what's for breakfast ? Spare Rib ! " :p

silver said:
Looking healthy bud :Y: ,... Mrs S recons your looking more natural and healthy now and "what's for breakfast ? Spare Rib ! " :p
11 weetbix, same thing everyday mate :cool:

20x

Explain your food / diet for a week, does it change at different times?

Then can you do a seperate post about starter exercises for those of us looking like Bazz and iama, and me.... :rolleyes: ?

Greenhornet_au said:
20x

Explain your food / diet for a week, does it change at different times?

Then can you do a seperate post about starter exercises for those of us looking like Bazz and iama, and me.... :rolleyes: ?

Well I am in grow/bulking mode, same food each day really. first month I was doing 2 bowls of weetbix(20 total) breaky and lunch.
and steak and vege's for dinner. this month I'm only doing the 1 bowl of 11 for breakfast, lunch is a banana and boiled eggs.
dinner is 1 or 2 chicken fillets and a heap of pasta or a mountain of mash sweet potatoe. (protein protein).
I cook more than I can eat so I'm as full as I can get. you wouldn't want to be around me after dinner because its serious chemical
warefare lol.

randomly I will eat a full box of double sided bbq shapes(addicted, but they are about 8-9% protein) with a couple of hundred grams
of extra tasty cheese.

if you push weights frequently, you can eat heaps of GOOD food. :cool:

why quiet...

started seeing new doc here in Bathurst, he told me my depression is being amplified by the tramadol i have been taking
for last 18months from last doctor. also said it compromises and is very dangerous to take it with the anti depressant i am on.

so last saturdy i stopped taking this tramadol 5hit, i have been home in bed rolling around aching and sleepless all week.

yesterday it was the thought of gold that finaly got me up, still feeling like crap i just pushed myself out to sunny corner for another recon.

i felt ok while i was out there, found a new crevicing spot and a heap of ultra fine gold ground to play with in the future.

starting to feel ok i spose...NOT liking how cold it is here in Bathurst now, might have to go down to the low country and hire
out like jim craig man from snowy river.

Taking "tramadol" for 18 months :eek: man that could do some serious damage, it's a wonder your new doctor didn't put you on gradually reducing dosage, not cold turkey seeing that it's an opioid.
Have you still got my number if you want to chat ?

xcvator said:
Taking "tramadol" for 18 months :eek: man that could do some serious damage, it's a wonder your new doctor didn't put you on gradually reducing dosage, not cold turkey seeing that it's an opioid.
Have you still got my number if you want to chat ?

thanks mate still got number,

ive tried dosage reduction a few times and I still felt sick, went to doctors again yesterday but got a diff doc, he said the same thing you did, I just said can you tell
me how much longer I am going to feel like this and he didn't have an answer. gave me 4 of these Valium tabs, got a massive sleep last night thank god.

the worste I think has past, I sneeze a lot, I stretch when I wake up, I can smell and taste food, I have an actual sence of where I am, ive had 2 long conversations
with 2 blokes I live with in the last 2 days, I have laughed loudly, I actualy enjoyed my recon trip yesterday. I felt present!

I have self medicated since I was a teenager, smashing weights the rate I have been is just another way to deal with 5hit.

You could have ups and downs and sleepless nights on and off for weeks, but each down will get higher and each sleepless night will get further apart, talk with your new doctor and just be careful of those valium tablets, you can get hooked on them too.
Sounds like you're getting on top of the problems though :Y: :Y: :Y: Hang in there and keep talking about it
cheers Keith

xcvator said:
You could have ups and downs and sleepless nights on and off for weeks, but each down will get higher and each sleepless night will get further apart, talk with your new doctor and just be careful of those valium tablets, you can get hooked on them too.
Sounds like you're getting on top of the problems though :Y: :Y: :Y: Hang in there and keep talking about it
cheers Keith

thanks for listening keith, just want my life back, lost my girl cause of this crap, no more.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger's 6 Rules For Success!"
1 - Trust Yourself
2 - Break Some Rules
3 - Don't Be Afraid To Fail
4 - Ignore The Naysayers
5 - Work Like Hell
6 - Give Something Back!

first day back at works today.. I rock up to the jobsite this morning and the superviser says 'obviously no-one told you this is a long sleeve long pants ppe site'. so I said all good after the induction I will go get the right shit. sitting there signing all the induction paperwork and this little white spotted finch fly's in the door and lands on the floor. I reach down and it didn't move so I put my hand under it so it could hop on my finger and it did. it allowed me to pull its wings out so I could check if it was injured and it wasn't. it did have one foot clenched so that told me it was malnourished. at the same time I was starting to get a pain in my stomach so my focus turned to myself, took him to the doorway and he flew off. as I continued signing shit the pain got worse rapidly, I never said anything to the superviser except when I finished 'see ya later on brad'. the hour drive home wasn't much different to the last time I drove the Ipswich-toowomba run with a perforated ulcer but this was in a different spot. got home and suffered hoping it would pass until 3.30pm I called it, off to the docs AGAIN ffs. told the doc my symptims and where the pain was and as soon as she said kidney I remembered and knew what is wrong. the rock is on the move, you muther phucker ffs, why now!!!
at war with a rock, felt like eating paper or cutting with scissors until I built a forte, defences must hold...

Geeze mate, you must have been nasty to Murphy at some stage, he keeps coming back at you doesn't, he at the worst times.
Years ago I was given this phrase when I was struggling a bit, :Y: :Y:

Nil Illegitimi carborundum (never forget it ) :Y: :Y:

A little birdie was telling you about nourishment.
It must be reducing in size to be on the move you'd recon.
here's a couple of links to sites for ya 20x
They may give you some insight over all, maybe/maybe not ,.... just something to mull over a little.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/30057-foods-pass-kidney-stones/
http://www.life-saving-naturalcures...com/natural-cures-for-kidney-stones-best.html
http://naturalremediesforbetterhealth.com/passing_kidney_stones.html
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5139471_food-avoid-kidney-stones.html
:Y: :rainbow: :Y:

silver said:
A little birdie was telling you about nourishment.
It must be reducing in size to be on the move you'd recon.
here's a couple of links to sites for ya 20x
They may give you some insight over all, maybe/maybe not ,.... just something to mull over a little.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/30057-foods-pass-kidney-stones/
http://www.life-saving-naturalcures...com/natural-cures-for-kidney-stones-best.html
http://naturalremediesforbetterhealth.com/passing_kidney_stones.html
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5139471_food-avoid-kidney-stones.html
:Y: :rainbow: :Y:

thanks mate, evil little conglomerant isn't it...buildup of calcium and oxalate or phosphate, back to doc for scans this morning..

meals ive been eating last 2 weeks..
1501193352_wp_20170718_17_57_12_pro.jpg

1501193474_wp_20170723_17_55_47_pro.jpg

1501193491_wp_20170724_18_26_42_pro.jpg

1501193505_wp_20170726_19_13_02_pro.jpg

1501193520_wp_20170724_13_06_49_pro.jpg

1501193535_wp_20170726_11_56_04_pro.jpg

xcvator said:
Looks good for a bush cook :lol: :lol: :lol:

the chicken is the only thing that NEEDS to be cooked in this diet, if I go the tuna I only need refrigeration is the bush :cool:

Latest posts