Me & My XP Deus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Day 1 Of course I am happy. Have a swing watch some video make some adjustments have a swing,dig some holes. Mi6 is a dream come true. Haven't tried the hi freq coil yet but I have made a program for it. :Y:
1500888555_img_0315.jpg
1500888571_img_0314.jpg
first pre dec. 1930 hp. Cheers.

Deus Dave, it has a ring about it :) Try my settings, as we detect pretty much the same soils.
Sensitivity 95
Iron volume 2
Discrimination 0.5
Reactivity 2, 2.5 in trashy ground.
GB 87
TX 2
frequency 11
audio response 4
full tones

Get in habit of swinging low, brushing your coil on the grass, even on your end of swing.

Not quite the big pineapple, but a beauty all the same diggety Dave ! :lol:
:Y: :D :Y:

Good start :Y:

That ground looks like Mayfield 8) especially with that oxy tip :cool:

Good luck :)

That hunt just proves your doing it right :Y:
You cant find what isnt under your coil
Im interested to see how things progress too
Good onya Rocket ...
Dave im sure you have great support there ;) advise wouldnt be too far away :)

Well I tried the hf coil yes I like it but I think I might stick with the std coil for a while till I learn the machine a bit better. RJ what do I think? Love it. Totally different beast to the AT pro. TID's are very consistent but totally different to what I am used to on the AT. Been playing with the X Y screen to determine depth combined with audio response. Onwards & Upwards Cheers

It didn't take you long,sweet silver :party:

Your Deus doesn't look less than 1 week old,I bet you give it a good wash when you get home.

Keep going :Y:

rocketaroo said:
Top stuff, I kept my deus clean for a couple of weeks, now its left filthy, battered, and bruised :)

Adds charater, best detectorists have a grubby detector, never get time to clean the thing. :)

Nice hunt Dave, it's working hard alrerady. :)

Latest posts