B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
silver said:
As long as it's not a code brown needen a change lol. :eek:

Nah mate ... thats pushbike riders :lol:
How right you are
1500625261_images-8.jpg

1500625280_images-7.jpg

I'm sure there are more lol ]:D

Cheers Guys :p :Y: ..Flat out but had 2 really quick quickys ...... :eek: Spot A and spot _A_ :eek: Gota go :lol: 8)
1500736202_b5bang_001.jpg

1500736202_b5bang_002.jpg

:eek: 8) One third of a Ford Mustang :cool: :Y:
1500736202_b5bang_003.jpg

1500736203_b5bang_004.jpg

1500736203_b5bang_005.jpg

Found this in the 5c jar :eek: :8 :p Ooops :lol: :eek: Maybe an inferno coin :rolleyes:
1500736321_mmm_001.jpg

:cool:
:lol:
1500736322_mmm_002.jpg

8) Another one :eek: Thought I got em all Spot _A_l :eek: :lol: :cool: :Y:
:p :Y:

At least you got the best 3rd of the Mustang :D and a sweet silver {)

I like your photo's,nice and sharp :)

Good effort :)

silver said:
On the silver too B5 !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: Had to get a couple before I left silver :8
Back from the highest Tip of Australia :eek: The most woolliest weather I've ever camped in :eek: ...
No snow in the van park but plenty of POW on the mountain :party: :cool:
Got a new buddy Woollaby the woolly wallaby and his family :cool:
1501477299_snowmtkosi_015.jpg

1501477180_snowmtkosi_006.jpg

1501477214_snowmtkosi_012.jpg

G5 had her spotting eyes painted on and found a needle in a hay stack 8) :eek:
1501477417_snowmtkosi_018.jpg

1501477417_snowmtkosi_019.jpg

Thought it was rose gold but maybe not... :eek:
On night three we came back to the tent after heating up dinner....I walked 10 meters back to the bin and G5 screams out ....there's a Possum in the tent :eek: :lol:
My first thought was this could turn pear shaped really quick in so many ways :eek: :lol:
Shot back there she's backed off so I opened the door to see the little bugger rifling through the cupboard and pliches some slices of bread :rolleyes:
Looked at me and went for the panic run but realized there was nowhere to go....he turned and just looked at me so I opened the door a little wider and politely asked him to leave and he just strolled past like this was a usual Wednesday take-away night :rolleyes:
Cheeky bugger just sat in front of me eating it :rolleyes: King Possum with no fear...I sure I could have pat him :lol:

If that story had been a movie plot,you would have walked in the tent,shut the zip,and told the missus to crank up the bbq,you were having fresh meat tonight ]:D

This was more like The Jungle Book :lol: ...We left the heater on and when G5 opened the tent he was sitting in front of the heater eating the bread :rolleyes:
He had to move the chair to get the loaf out to begin with so he could have been in there for 15 minutes snacking :lol:
They were casing the joint before we went to kitchen just didn't think twice about it :rolleyes: :lol:

Looks like a nice place to go camping,plus it looks like your'e camped alone,I bet it isn't like that when the weather warms up a bit :8

Didn't take your detector to use on the way there and back 8)

Heatho said:
Awsome pics mate. :D
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: It was hard to get the time to pull the camera out, Mayhem camping in that weather :eek:
1501505184_snowmtkosi_016.jpg

Oops edit...missed Mum :eek: :lol:

cashgoldsilver said:
Looks like a nice place to go camping,plus it looks like your'e camped alone,I bet it isn't like that when the weather warms up a bit ops

Didn't take your detector to use on the way there and back glasses
It was peaceful compared to any other park but could have been the time cgs :eek: :Y: There were a few brave tenters...were maybe regretful now :lol:
We deliberately went there at a double low pressure just for powder but only ice at the van park :rolleyes: the base is still too thin but on the last day I saw the groomer starting to build and shape the pile of snow for the Halfpipe to be built :cool: :party:
A new guy showed up for the last night which was not as windy but just not cold enough for snow :mad: but raining again :rolleyes: :p
About 9.00 when he got up the echo across the parkside was........F#$@ THIS S#$TE :lol: :lol:
I'm sure he heard me laughing my arse off :lol: :lol:
The tent got re-pegged that many times in the wet graveldirt it was at the point in time to move or pull out :rolleyes:

Back to business :p no swinging like a maniac for a little due to injury so went lookn for some silver 8) :eek: :lol: :cool:
1501567619_ddd_001.jpg

Crustiest ring ever :eek: stamped dunno STERLING :eek: ...Has a bit of age this one :cool:
1501567620_ddd_003.jpg

1501567620_ddd_004.jpg

Second MTA hoop jumped and I almost left with my :eek: P's :mad: :rolleyes: :p Yeah right :rolleyes:
:party: Back in Black :party: :rolleyes: Two more hoops to jump :rolleyes: to get my low altitude Pilots license back now :eek: :lol: :Y:

Latest posts