Private message & helping people id jewellery

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiKaren

Karen
Reaction score
Well, I am logged in on my phone and can't for the life of me find where my private messages are! I received an email with pm info in it and can't write back! :-(
Steve/MySpot - yes send through some photos! Got longish reply for you but don't want to clog the board :)

More than happy to check out jewellery finds and see if I can help people with more info on them.
I work at an antique jewellery store and have a crazy amount of reference books at my disposal. Please note though that some things need a closer look so photos from different angles and close up of any marks would be brilliant if possible!

KiwiKaren said:
Well, I am logged in on my phone and can't for the life of me find where my private messages are! I received an email with pm info in it and can't write back! :-(
Steve/MySpot - yes send through some photos! Got longish reply for you but don't want to clog the board :)

More than happy to check out jewellery finds and see if I can help people with more info on them.
I work at an antique jewellery store and have a crazy amount of reference books at my disposal. Please note though that some things need a closer look so photos from different angles and close up of any marks would be brilliant if possible!

Hi again KK, You can PM once you have 10 posts up, so reply to everything ;)

Latest posts