Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicken and prawn curry. Sorted in the pan then into the slow cooker so I don't fall asleep n let her burn :p

1500769886_img_0494.jpg

Today I cooked;

Stuff all !!! went out and had honey chilli and ginger duck with Singapore noodles in our local grouse chow restaurant.
I had 3 boags 2 glasses of 2012 Redmans Shiraz and I am quietly now sipping on my 3rd Bundy and coke.
Grouse day and even better relaxed vibe right now !!!!

GT :) :) :)

Tonight I cooked fettuccine Di carbonara but my wife said it was too Italian, go figja.
I must admit the recipe said 2 eggs and 2 yokes. Had a five star on Taste but I am thinking too much egg.
I ate the lot but but that is not unusual, as I do like my tucker.
Thinking of "tucker" which is Oz only, I am concerned that we we are losing our Aussieness.
I am from the scrub originally and listening to some old broadcasts of footy and cricket, I realised that we have lost our Australian sound ( sorry not the word I was trying to portray). We are now a generation of a mixture of all nations ( I am not saying its wrong)
But I miss the sound of a True Aussie that I grew up with.
Sorry for the rave , two reds, I just reminisced my past, apologies.
Kind regards
Mackka

Never tried them, but will attempt to track some down. I reckon every pizza should have anchovies on them haha :p

And spag bol, lamb roasts etc etc..... :lol:

Cheers,

Billy.

Latest posts