Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1500623987_img_0930.jpg

Just got my evo today ..I can't wait to use it very exciting Iv seen what a evo can do on a mates 5000 I'm hoping it's just as good on my 4500 ... :Y:

Hi Mickybees,

Top choice. I've been using one now for just over a month. No time to sleep, just got to be out there using the Evo. P.S. You will end up being built like Arnie as you will dig some deep holes for small targets. Good luck.

Cheers

Les

Lesgold said:
Hi Mickybees,

Top choice. I've been using one now for just over a month. No time to sleep, just got to be out there using the Evo. P.S. You will end up being built like Arnie as you will dig some deep holes for small targets. Good luck.

Cheers

Les
Cheers Les I can't wait I'm due for a good workout lol all the best mate :Y:

davent said:

Nice one Dave, I was looking at a red one like that but they are about 430.00 / $705.00, the import duty is on every thing in the shops over here and is murder,

That will serve you well, I bought one of their big battery chargers and it's gone 10 years without a hitch,

well done and congrats, Now when are you going to post it to me, Lol.

John.

Will be hitting some good ground very shortly, got it running now, a bit loud, but,hey, you get that for $400, its mainly for battery charging any way(with a good battery charger plugged into it) in case the solar panel fails for what ever reason. Also got my tarps made for the trailer, can't really set them up ATM, getting ready for night shift, but they are beauties, 3 all up, 1 main one,3m long, and a bit wider than my trailer door, with shade cloth on the end, and 2 shade cloth sides to kinda make a sun room. Will be a pretty comfy set up.
Plans to head over west, are abandoned, as I am on my own, so will concentrate a bit harder on some more difficult to get to local ground, will do a few 5 day trips in the coming months, anyone heading up this way, drop me a line!

Don't expect it will get a lot of use, but I guess if it gets me out of trouble a couple of times, it will be worth it.

That's a great little machine and they should have a 5 Amp battery charger built in too, The older versions had an 8 Amp charger but it was a bit big for some batteries so they lowered it down to a 5 amp one.

J.

7.62marksman said:
well done mate the great Aussi dream has come true for you and a double garage one for the car the other for all your gold gear :D :D :D :D

Haha! I never thought of that, I'll let you tell my Mrs......... :|

A nice solid looking place and brick,great insulation in the Australian winters and summers :)

Well done :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
A nice solid looking place and brick,great insulation in the Australian winters and summers :)

Well done :Y:

Thanks mate, yes that's why we bought it, it's solid, the Mrs wants a new kitchen before we move in tho......looks like she might be living there by herself, I'll go out bush :D

Latest posts