Heatho's youtube vids

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it :cool: :Y: Nice one Heatho the BB3p hole :party: :rainbow:
I've been meaning to try and set the Makro into a goldie only mode just don't want to go on an adventure if I have to go back to the Armory to swap to the AT :rolleyes:

Thanks fellas, I used the video stabilisation mode yesterday, forgot to use it before, was much better I reckon. Will do a few more sooner or later.

B5, I only really use that goldie mode on extreme trash areas that would otherwise be undetectable, I've got an Aussie pre dec program as well that is basically the same too.

Beautiful work there Heatho
You obviously know that machine
like the back of your hand!!
Its always great to see exactly how good
a machine can work when the operator fully
Understands how to use it!
Very impressive mate.

Thanks fellas, will try and do a few more vids soon. Started doing a couple today but only got junk and a few goldies, seen 1 goldie you've seen them all.

The spot I wanted to detect where I got yesterdays silvers was full of school kids doing Friday sports.

Yeah they sure do Harry, I've got about 10 sites around here I do regularly, some I do say twice a year and usually get between 50 and 100 bucks each visit. Wish gold detecting was the same too.

The site I did yesterday is huge, maybe 50 acres of sportfields, I have pulled hundreds of silver coins from this place, about 50 silver rings and I think 4 gold rings plus a few grand in goldies. As soon as I feel I've finished with the site I go back and start finding more stuff. It replenishes quickly with moderns as winter sports will have 1000 or more people every weekend there plus the kids school sports.

Also here on the Northern Beaches of Sydney we have some of the busiest beaches in Aus over summer, they can be profitable too. We have quite a few old parks also that have or did have plenty of silver coins, I couldn't believe how many to be honest, they are thinning right out now as I've been hitting them hard. Still pockets of them though that I've missed.

Hey Rod, thanks mate. I don't usually detect this way, I mainly just use the preset coin mode 95% of the time but in really trashy areas having a few tight discrim patterns can mean the difference between getting a few or going home empty handed with tired ears. :lol:

Can cherry pick with the Ace like that too, no numbers though. :Y: :cool: :Y:

Latest posts