⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Folks,

The results of today's swing using the 12" Evo attached to the GPX. Targets were pulled from depths up to about 6". This coil continues to impress. All signals were clear. Although only small, the alternative would have been a blank slate.

Cheers

Les
1500530640_img_0183.jpg

Shite, so everything/everybody is pilfering my gold :mad:
No wonder the Greens want to plant more trees - to stifle my gold finds -aaarrrgghhhh!
Good thing is, that at 62, I've probably only another 40 years to detect, so hopefully all remaining gold won't be all eaten by the Green's trees by then :|
After that, you guys will have to plant your own (gold - not trees).

Well done Rh62 nice looking pieces there does your backpacker from Madagascar have a name. After all, all good models have names.

RM Outback said:
Well done Rh62 nice looking pieces there does your backpacker from Madagascar have a name. After all, all good models have names.

Yeh RM, thru his fluent Swahili, I think he said his name was Larry. It is a bit easier to understand him after we have both had a fewwww drinks.

Cheers

Doug

Well done Larry :Y: enjoy your time in Australia lucky you found Rh62 and PA :Y:

Rh62 you should get Larry to put up a post in the Introduce Yourself threads :lol: :Y:. By the way what machine did I see Larry modelling along with your gold.

Latest posts