Aldi Metal Detector for Grandson

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a metal detector for my slightly autistic 8 y/o grandson, he's a good kid but he may not be able to concentrate on a metal detector for more than a few minutes at a time, so I thought an Aldi detector could be good, not too much expenditure if he can't handle it, and they seem to be a good detector for the price.
cheers Keith

I'm still looking and hoping :)
If I can't get an Aldi which detector would be recommended for under $150-00
99% will be done either in parks or on the beach. (waterproof ?)
As I've explained earlier he has the attention span of a flea so he may not like the experience :)

The following detector is on it way to you should be there by Friday 21st

Deep Sensitive Metal Detector Searching Gold Digger Treasure Hunter LCD
Standby current: 65mA
Max. current: 150mA
Voltage: 7.1 - 9.6V
Operating frequency: 7.5KHz + /- 1KHz
Battery required: 6 x 1.5V AA alkaline battery (not included)
Sensitivity: Min.8 inch (test coin: US 50)
Search coil diameter: 200mm
Adjustable length: 103-124cm
Working environment: - 20C to 60C
Colour: Yellow
Size: 54 (L) x 35(W) x 15(H) cm
Net weight: 1.1kg
Description
Backlit LCD Metal Detector

BONUS 1 x Headphone

Start Finding Gold
This backlit LCD metal detector is ideal for combing beaches, campgrounds and parks, as well as discovering lost valuables at home/office. Featuring 5 detection modes and 8 functional settings, the detector can distinguish metal objects between different types of ferrous (iron and steel) and non-ferrous metals (gold and silver). You can hunt for coins, relics, jewellery, gold, and silver just about anywhere. This impressive metal detector is with an enormous detection capacity and is designed for a wide range of users.

Waterproof Coil
Comes with a waterproof coil that allows you to do underwater detection up to 200mm. Designed with adjusted shelf length, you can conduct your hunting at the comfort of your own length.

1500440888_th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts