Quick swing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have had problems downloading picture but think I have sorted it now.
Went out sunday morning for a couple of hours $7.55 in spendables and a couple of kangaroo pennies .
Cheers rod
1500279291_p7161178.jpg

Onya Rod, just need to work on picture clarity a little now, have it well lit or in sunlight, that can help, plus if you can find something to lean against whilst slowly pressing the button, just a slow gentle squeeze like shooting a rifle, with the camera steadied as much as possible, and breathe out too, don't hold your breath cause it makes you move with your heart beat.
:D

Top hunt Rod :cool: :Y: If there was Penny's there .....there has to be some Silvers 8)
Picture download can be a hassle but my easy way is to reduce the picture size on your cam.....
I'm now using 1600x1200 which is M2 setting on a 16 mega pixel Canon cam...Allows straight download with no resizing :party: :party:
I still have had no luck with the resizing shenanigans without using Paint shop to cut the pic size down :rolleyes:

Latest posts