Minelab GPX 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought my GPX 5000 from Central West Prospecting Supplies ( less than twelve months ago ) ...

It comes with second ( smaller ) battery; 'swing harness' ( never used - still in plastic ) + the standard harnesses; a Minelab 'pin-pointer', and the standard 11 inch coil. I also had a "One Day Training Course" that was included in the package. It was never used, and may still be available to the new owner.

I've only used it a few times, and unfortunately, my back won't allow me to put in the hours required for this hobby ( old car accident, but that's another story ... ).
Didn't think it was going to be as hard as is was for me, but I gave it a go a few times, and I just can't do it ...

So, I feel I should look for a new owner for this equipment ...

If you are 'in the market' for this model, you will know what they are worth ...

I'm looking for $4,500. ( for everything mentioned above, plus all the other bits & pieces that came new in the box ).

It's registered online, and I still have the original paperwork that it came with.

I'm in Sydney, and I could travel a reasonable distance to allow for inspection for a genuine enquiry. Certainly available for any Sydney-based prospective buyer who wants a closer look.

Thanks for your interest,
regards,

Gordon
M:xxxxxxxxxx
Mod edit, please use the PM function, phone numbers and email can not be displayed on the open forum, thanks

*** Just went through of the various Sales posts, and the issues of authenticity etc.
I'm at work as I write this, so Serial Numbers can be supplied on request. I can prove I purchased it from CWPS.
Anything that is required to show I am selling a genuine machine can be supplied on request.

Price negotiable to a degree. PM me ...

( Mod. sorry about the phone number. Different Forums have different rules, so was thinking of elsewhere ... )

Hi
Is your 5000 metal detector still for sale.
Please contact me on xxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hotmail.com if still available

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Heather

Edit: no personal tel. no.s or email addressess allowed on open forum.

Thanks for your enquiry ....

Another Member got in before you, but the identification process might take a week or so. He will decide after that.

Regards,
Gordon

Hey Gordon, just to let you know. You shouldn't put up your personal details on the forum. Send a PM to Tracker and he should get back to you. Regards Rick :Y:

Geez, no response for weeks, then all these enquiries at once ....

No more enquiries thanks. I will post here if the first enquiry is actually the buyer.

Regards,
Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts