Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's that snub nose after a clean up ,.... cylander still rotates nicely, but I think the trigger would break if I pulled on it too hard, she's a bit frozen up on the inside ,... no provision for caps at all. :D
1499220552_screenshot_2017-07-05-11-51-20.jpg

1499220689_screenshot_2017-07-05-11-50-34.jpg

Sweet :)

See the little horsey,that tell you that it is a Colt.

Colt firearms were made by Samuel Colt,coming out of West Hartford in Connecticut starting in 1855 :eek:

Yours is a .38 caliber detective special :cool:

If you have some old oil maybe give it a soak,it probably won't hurt it.

Nice find :Y:

P.S. I'm still waiting on your offer for my "old" gun safe 8) but you have to pay for postage :8

cashgoldsilver said:

Colt firearms were made by Samuel Colt,coming out of West Hartford in Connecticut starting in 1855 :eek:

P.S. I'm still waiting on your offer for my "old" gun safe 8) but you have to pay for postage :8
Thank you for your kind offer of the gun safe cgs, but Mrs S would throttle me if I were to even contemplate making an offer, as we are trying to downscale all the accoutrements of daily life as it is ,... not to mention my incessant hoarding that she has to deal with in relation to my silver addiction . :D

silver said:
cashgoldsilver said:

Thank you for your kind offer of the gun safe cgs, but Mrs S would throttle me if I were to even contemplate making an offer, as we are trying to downscale all the accoutrements of daily life as it is ,... not to mention my incessant hoarding that she has to deal with in relation to my silver addiction . :D
:lol: :lol: :Y: Hoarder :lol: :p :Y: ....Came up sweet silver...go with 3 in one oil or WD40 might clean the insides out :cool: :party:

Can just see the bulls wrestling me to the ground too, they might hurt my $100 detecting arm in the scuffle and hoo hah that follows ,... then how'l I be ? :eek: :lol:

Went for a little drive yesterday, just needed a silver fix on the way, so stopped in and picked one out all special like for my needs be fullfilled type thing.
was a copper ring about 2 feet away too.
1500169762_20170716_114456.jpg

1950 eased my pain (havn't had a hit lately)
(of silver lol)
1500169884_20170716_114415.jpg

lookin like I musta flipped it in the bottom of the hole and grazed the edge.
B U G G A
1500169964_20170716_114432.jpg

oh well ,... it's only silver lol 8.(
]:D

Nice silver silver,but with that small fix you still must be having withdrawals 8)

More silver for you silver next hunt I promise :party:

If'n I wasn't soo naughty I mighta pulled a sneaky florin hey ! :lol:
musta only been a small vibe, but still, yeah, good silver ! :p
thought I mighta got out today, but, not to be hey, might just enjoy a good sleep tonight and give up on getting out now lol.
;)

Sunday ,..... I bet you all thought, "hey, I wonder what the old guy scored lol".
Well, the old guy scored washing up, doing the washing n hanging it out, general tidy up duties, n all that type stuff.
let you all in on a little secret, there is no housework fairy, just little old me lol :D
Maybe, just maybe, I'll get out a bit later on ,.... that's if these fairywings'll flap just a little faster ! :rainbow:

Latest posts