Minelab New Harness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so please dont start laughing like my beautiful wife did but would like to share that I contacted Minelab with a new harness invention...Dont know if I've sent it to the right email address or not but all I can say for now is that my fellow friend prospecters love it.

This is the short email that I sent to Minelab,

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right email to send to but just a question , I have invented a new style harness that you might be interested in, have had loads of great feedback from fellow prospectors who have requested for me to make for them so just out of interest would Minelab be interested in seeing or am I at the wrong address.

Lets see where we go from here haha.

Kind Regards..........Gravity

Good on you Gravity,if you are getting good feedback from prospectors then obviously it works.Hope Minelab think it's great too.Remember us when you are famous.Remember great inventions come from great ideas.All the best.

Thanks Elorado , So true never forget your friends that's for sure...not sure if the world has enough detecting prospectors for me to strike it rich but a 5% royalty could be some nice pocket money every month :cool:

Latest posts