GPX 4500 wanted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi anyone got an older 4500 for sale just wanted one for my young bloke to have some fun with

Wayne.

Good luck.
When I was looking for one they were mostly going for $2900 and some had no warranty at all.
So for $400 more I just bought a brand new one. Electronics don't like getting knocked about or being left in hot cars, so you just don't know what a second hand one has been subjected to.
Keep in mind the battery is $400, so if you buy a second hand one with a not so good battery you can add $400 to the price right away.

BTW welcome to PA :Y:

I would being looking at a new 4500 like occasional panner wrote 2nd hand are going for around $2900 no or little warranty so its a lot to pay when $400 more buys a brand new one.

I saw a 2nd hand one for $3500, but it came with 3 evo coils as well......that's $1500 worth of coils.

Miners den had a minelab day special where the 4500 was $3300, call Bendigo office and see if they will still do that price for you, I asked for the same deal a week after it finished and they did the same deal. You may be pushing it now as a few weeks have passed, but worth a try.
Just pull a sob story and say you didn't have the funds at the time, and all your mates got one at the good rate.

Hi, my 5000 is listed in the Classifieds section. It's 6months old and has 2 additional coils. Everything in mint condition so if you can stretch your budget or know someone who is looking for a great package please let them know.

Cheers
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts