Gold digger picks on ebay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren11 said:
Hi new to the forum so can't Pm you directly. Would like to purchase one of your picks. The fast recovery model.
Thanks Darrin
He's in tibuburra at the moment and will be for another couple of weeks. I'm waiting for him to get back to buy one myself.
I'll keep you posted.

I bought one of the big ones and I think my grands kids will be using it. And they aren't even born. It's an excellent digging tool I've used it at work many times, it's way better than a normal pick

Darren11 said:
I don't see an email link. Is it because I'm a new member?

I thought it would be visible to you even so. I've highlighted it in the screenshot clip below:
1498484856_email_button.jpg

No nothing on my end. I guess once I get a few posts up it will happen.
Thanks anyway.

Darren11 said:
I don't see an email link. Is it because I'm a new member?

That is why I sent an email for you. You will see the Email and Message icons once you reach ten posts. This is a safety feature to prevent spammers etc from gaining the personal info of members. :D

Thanks Ramjet.
Like most I read the rules after posting instead of before. Once I get to ten all is good.

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
g'day bluejeansron
You have 3 sizes in the picks , baby bear, mumma bear and poppa bear, I bought the mumma bear and at times wish I had the baby bear , excellent pick with the side raking built in , the only modification I would suggest is the round handle, get s a bit hard to hold after a long day digging lead shot, lol, looking at 3 options ,wrapping leather tonging around it or checkering the handle like a gun stock so my old hands can get a better grip, or finding a big tea tree bush so I can make an oval shaped handle , tea tree is an excellent small handle timber , tough as, but probably not commercially viable for a handle company to use , have you had any enquiries about a tiny pick, when I'm in the hole after the target the larger picks are a bit awkward, size and weight wise , at the moment i use an old knife but you can't rake with a knife just a thought saves me making one
my regards
Hi Mate, If you have a pick like mine with a round handle you have a KNOCK off because i use all factory oval sledge or block buster handles, Ron.

Hi Folk, Yes I came home from Tibooburra late last knight cut the trip in half, week and half instead of three weeks as planed Very little gold, We got a few grams with the dry blower, worked a lot of new country for nothing, Ron.

Darren11 said:
Hi new to the forum so can't Pm you directly. Would like to purchase one of your picks. The fast recovery model.
Thanks Darrin
Hi Darrin 11, The picks will be back on ebay today some time,I will send pm.Cheers Ron.

bluejeansronald said:
Darren11 said:
Thanks Darrin
Hi Darrin 11, The picks will be back on ebay today some time,I will send pm.Cheers Ron.

The postage costs look a bit on the high side, Ron! :D
1498637860_ripper.jpg

grubstake said:
bluejeansronald said:
Darren11 said:
Thanks Darrin

The postage costs look a bit on the high side, Ron! :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4012/1498637860_ripper.jpg
Hi Mate just fixed it, took a while, Cheers.

Hi Ron, Today I received my Little Brother Digger, Good looking strong pick. In your ads. they are described as 1600gm in average. So, I put the pick on my scales. It felt a little bit too heavy in my hand, so I weighed it, it came up 2068gm. It's way too heavy for this old bugger with a crook left hand. What can we do about this. CHeers, lanette and Hermann Steffen.

Hi Mate, Hang on to that one i will make one out of a thin spring and send you,Try to get a way tuesday, Cheers Ron.

Hi Ron, I'm just wondering if my lightweight Little Brother Digger is on the way to us? Cheers, Lanette and Hermann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts