WA Mapping and Prospecting session - Confirmed

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Westaus

Thanks for the info. I will see what I can do. Have to upgrade current Operating System on my MacBook Air. That will be a start.

Appreciate your help here too Nanjim.

Not able to do much research presently, as I am still on the FIFO swing until 12 Dec, when I fly back to Perth and then on to Sydney.

Home for Chrissy :) :) (with unlimited internet) :)

Cheers. Monty.

Bumping this post , as I would be very interested in learning about how to navigate the W.A tengraph online system.
If any one can be of assistance with links to online tutorials ,youtube tutorials etc it would be appraciated.
Thanks
Nucopia

nucopia,

Tengraph is being updated to make it more user friendly...
This can be used on IOS as well as Android systems.....
You may want to check out Geoview this can also be used on IOS and Andriod systems......

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim said:
nucopia,

Tengraph is being updated to make it more user friendly...
This can be used on IOS as well as Android systems.....
You may want to check out Geoview this can also be used on IOS and Andriod systems......

Cheers Nanjim
Jim
Thanks Jim
I have down loaded the latest versions of the tengraph system on to my ipad , my problem is I have no idea how to use it and navigate through the features..
Watched a youtube video which was helpful but still left me a little unsure what I was doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts