maryborough weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi people ive been prospecting now for 1.5 years or so no luck yet but for me its the journey but it would b good to find . recentley went out with gravity and big wave and a few others and had a great time in maryborough so to u guys and gals hi its the handsome one with the army jacket ..... ok the one with the army jacket..........ps i have a gpx 5000 and new evolulution coil 14 by 9 has anyone got some tips on the settings cheers

Hi and welcome, It's only taken 1.5 years for you to post but you've bit the bullet and posted so well done...Only 11 posts and you can see your photo's under Vic Queens Birthday long weekend away, all your mates are here ! {)

Cheers Gravity

I'm terrible with names mate, sorry I just wrote Gravity's mate on the picture.
Best of luck with the prospecting Larry :Y:
Here's the pic again.
1498366400_bus_pic.jpg

Hey Larry, the guys are meeting up again over the cup weekend and you said that you want to join but haven't got enough posts up to view all the posts, so here you go reply to this and mybe 1 or 2 others can help out to get you in on the action.

Cheers Gravity

Larry mate, are you in or not ??? let the guy's know that you want to Join them... :rolleyes: