Minelab EOY Sale at Minersden

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got an email today advising of Minersden EOFY Sale is on now until 28th June. Good discounts. Get in quick if you're looking for a new detector. Happy shopping

Only a goose pays full retail, when you ring them and ask for their best price they'll do those prices anyway.
They quoted me those same prices three weeks ago when prompted for their best deal.

I was only looking at the 4500, they gave me the $3400 price weeks ago.
I know they don't budge on the GPZ, the 1000 must be the same, keep in mind they can't get enough stock to fill the orders. but you can do deals through the year on the 4500, and probably the 5000.

Occasional_panner said:
I was only looking at the 4500, they gave me the $3400 price weeks ago.
I know they don't budge on the GPZ, the 1000 must be the same, keep in mind they can't get enough stock to fill the orders. but you can do deals through the year on the 4500, and probably the 5000.

Yeah..all good OP. They are flexible on the 4500. I got a great deal on mine last year with the 12" Evo thrown in.
Bendigo has GM 1000 in stock.

I had to pay $3600 for a new 4500 a couple of weeks back at the Prospectors Pick. I knew I could have done better elsewhere but I truly believe in buying local if you can. I managed to talk them into a couple of $40 accessories but a reputable business can only give a discount they can afford or next year they'll be gone. I walked in the door with the box under my arm and Mrs M informed me that we're not going anywhere. Her doctor has grounded her until she gets a few things sorted out so I have a nice new machine collecting dust at the moment.

One thing we're missing in recent years is the little local privately owned and run store with personal service. We only have ourselves to blame if we just give our money to the big outlets and dealerships leaving the little guys to struggle. Support your local shop where you can and we'll all win with good old fashioned after market service.

Phil

Couldn't agree more Moneybox supporting local small business is good for everyone :Y:

xcvator said:
Apparently ML are closing down smaller stores that don't meet their (ML) "targets"

Same as the big oil companies, bakeries, etc etc.... The little guys cop it from all directions. Their suppliers make them pay more and us guys buy less so they go to the wall and all we're left with is the big multinationals who can dictate their purchase and sale prices. Just speak to your local dairy, if you still have one, and see what they get for a litre of milk compared to what your local shop has to pay to stock their fridge.

Well I got my 4500 from Mitcham which is only a few km away, can't get more local than that.

You are right about supporting the little shops, without competition the big guys just charge what they want.

Everytime I go to creswick there is a little farm that have sacks of potatoes for $5 yes $5 bloody dollars, a whole sack! AND they last 10 times longer that the crap you buy from coles which have roots growing out of them in a week.

Just found it on google maps it's on the corner of bungaree creswick rd and longs hill rd

Miners Den in both Bendigo and Melbourne were out of stock today on some of the EOFY detectors in the email sent yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts