Wanting to buy an X-Terra 705

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all im currently looking for an X-terra 705 at a good price and good quality doesn't have to be brand new or anything. Thanks :)

Hey mate. If you are still after one I have the dual coil pack. Only used half a dozen times.

Boulders said:
Hey mate. If you are still after one I have the dual coil pack. Only used half a dozen times.
How much are you after for it Boulders?

Are you still looking? I have one for sale, check my post in the for sale section. :Y:

Hi All

New to forum and also prospecting , I am looking at purchasing a second hand x-terra 705 as well.

Live on the Sunshine Coast and doesn't have to be the dual coil (gold) model as I intend for beach / park work.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to getting into this hobby, looking forward to replies.

Cheers

Nathan

Keep an eye on the Anaconda website,they regularly have them at 20% off which brings it down to about $520 I think.just bought a dual pack for $649 .Pretty sure second hand ones are going for anywhere from $400 -$450.

Thanks for heads up regarding Anaconda , may will pursue if no second-hand come available. :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts