You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

ThomasG
09 June 2017 05:42 pm

Hello, can anybody please tell me what size/sort of cable I need for a SD 2200d running thru a Coiltek regulated supply.
I have plenty of 4 pin connectors and I have watched on Utube how to coil the wire......I just dont know what wire.

Cheers...ThomasG

B5MECH
14 June 2017 03:32 pm

Have you got the old cable....Take it to your local electrical supplier....Like...Turk electrical supplies, an auto elect may have some but may be 5 wire roll
Use the same gauge or....you could use larger if it fits the plug size..............go for one gauge thicker if it will fit the plug....if it fits the plug...
Better for longevity for the cable life......or the same as what the original size was....4 core/wire loom wiring
It's only minor power so no need to get too picky just don't use thinner wire than what was wink

Last edited by B5MECH (14 June 2017 03:34 pm)

A Crystal Ball....a Magic Wand....a Weegie Board....two Dowsing Rods
..............................And lots of Bee's.................................

ThomasG
15 June 2017 02:48 pm

Thank you B5, Yeah, therein lies the problem. This cable is only going to be a spare, in the old days I had spares for spares....just bought them complete. Now, things are different, I am only a hobbyist and like to make my own stuff when practical. I just thought that there would be a lot of people make their own cables ??
Thank you for your reply.

Cheers.....ThomasG

AuMan
17 June 2017 06:32 pm

Jaycar WB-1762

ThomasG
19 June 2017 09:32 pm

Thank you , that no comes up as an audio cable...???.
But you have put me in the right direction, I will give them a call tomorrow.

Cheers.....

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site