Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
A short hunt with Rocket this morning until the rain chased us away. My only chance to detect for 2 weeks.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1496891894_20170608_125353.jpg

Amazed you got out at all in this weather mate, the rain has been torrential here.

I'll be back on the hunt soon, my new second hand car I bought needed a few things fixed so I'm glad it's been rotten detecting weather around here while the car has been in the workshop. Will get it back this arvo..... Woohoo.

Have you got night shifts again?

Heatho said:
B5MECH said:
Nice quicky RJ.... :cool: :Y: .....dam rain has turned the parks into dams here :N: :/
Even hailed here two nights ago :eek:

Been a shocker hey mate? I think it was worse down your way than at my place.
It's been heavy but on and off.....Monday night GF thought I got hit by lightening :8 ...as soon as I got back a hail storm blew over :eek:
I got back just in time :lol: :lol:

Hi Ramjet, looks like the rain is with us for at least another week, so you may not be missing out on too much detecting time, the east coast low seems to have lost its fury, so no joy on the beach scene, could have been a great opportunity to try the new Xpdeus.
Cheers,SinHof.

Haven't been able to get out for a swing between shift work and shitty weather. I finished work at 8 this morning and even though I have one night shift to go I was getting desperate. I had an hour on my way home at a spot Rocket and I have been talking about. Actually we were headed there on our last hunt but got rained out. Well at least I have proved it is worth us going back for a proper hunt. Very happy with my silver/copper ratio. :D XP Deus

1497488807_20170615_103324.jpg

1497488807_20170615_103359.jpg

G'Day Ramjet; nice hall of silvers for an hours hunt, be interesting to see what comes out with more time in the area.
SinHof.

So back to the same site as yesterday for another hour or so after night shift. It seems there is not a lot more in there. I was lucky to stumble across a sweet patch yesterday. Today I wandered randomly over much of the site and only pulled a few coins. I did manage one bucket list item... the round 50 cent piece. :D A first for me.

It is obviously a VERY old site going by the dinosaur I recovered. ;) :D

1497597753_20170616_090735.jpg

1497597753_20170616_145851.jpg

Heatho said:
Mate that is a very cool find, errr not the dinosaur, I mean the round 50c in case you couldn't tell. :p

Very rare find I reckon. :Y:

Cheers Heath. When it popped out and was obviously larger than a florin, my immediate though was... a Crown. :D Not quite but still an exciting find for me. :D

Heatho said:
Mate that is a very cool find, errr not the dinosaur, I mean the round 50c in case you couldn't tell. :p

Very rare find I reckon. :Y:
:lol: It's a dinosaur :eek: :lol: ...GF was wondering what was with the sweet potato :lol:
Nice coin RJ :cool: :Y: ...is that the first on PA found?

Latest posts