Aldi Adventuridge Metal Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

Recently got given a ALDI Adventuridge Metal Detector, problem is I don't really know how to use it and calibrate it
could anyone give me a hand, I have no idea what Notch is, I have a basic understanding of what sensitivity is....

I've looked online for a some tutorials on how to use it and no one has made any, would mean alot to me, I'm keen
to get out there and look for some buried treasures :) Cheers
- Domi

1388466280_wk01_pd_67b.jpg

I am not sure how the notch is set up on the aldi detector ,what is does is you can discriminate objects eg[ nails ] say they register at 10 on the metre so with the notch you can set it to 5 and 15 with the nails at 10 the detector will not pick them up .
I think just learn to ground balance it and get out and us it ,other people on the forum will be able to help regards john :)

First thing Domi is to learn all the etiquette that goes along with being a responsible detectir operator, and definately making sure you know how to dig a good plug or retrieve a target with no trace left behind that you were actually there on the ground ,.... that'll pull you up from being all gung-ho and having people sneer down their noses at you (and the rest of us too) and give you your marching orders in no uncertain terms. :)

Hello all,

Got my first detector tonight. It an Adventure Ridge that was last released by ALDI back in DEC_2015, still new/sealed in box never used. Total set me back about $100 ($60 for the detector + fuel & 4hrs driving :/)

Will have to read the instructions on how to use, then go out swinging (when the rain stops) :)