Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched all the early vids and subscribed ages ago. You have come a long way since the early ones, the young bloke is getting some life long lessons being out there.

AussieTreasureDigger said:
Watched all the early vids and subscribed ages ago. You have come a long way since the early ones, the young bloke is getting some life long lessons being out there.
Thanks mate, I tell everyone give me another year and i will be using a d10 dozer, haha. Getting the time out there with brayds is something I will treasure forever.

Priceless shots of the young bloke mate he had me chuckling away with his antics, he's a bloddy beauty. :D Good gold in the clean up bud it looks like you're going to do ok there in the season. Good luck on the hunt. Cheers, Rick

kemjak57 said:
Priceless shots of the young bloke mate he had me chuckling away with his antics, he's a bloddy beauty. :D Good gold in the clean up bud it looks like you're going to do ok there in the season. Good luck on the hunt. Cheers, Rick
Thanks Rick, he gives me a laugh and has a bit too much cheek on him. (like his Old Man) So many spots I wanna check out, but its hard not to keep going back to the same spot when you know your going to get gold. glad you enjoyed it.

Hi Balx, the area where you nearly had your heart attack is called Ross Gully. The mine you were looking at is on a quartz reef that run right across the top the hill.

Excellent vid Balx. I think I definitely need to get back in shape, thanks for pointing out the fitness side of things to me, it;s not all about parking the car alongside the "spot" but most probably will require lots of walking, very steep walks, etc etc. Certainly made me think now lol. Wal's vids are what got me interested as well, VERY interested :D

johnb said:
Hi Balx, the area where you nearly had your heart attack is called Ross Gully. The mine you were looking at is on a quartz reef that run right across the top the hill.
Hey John thanks for watching it mate, Do you know how long its been since that mine was worked mate? Cheers Balx

gavfromoz said:
Excellent vid Balx. I think I definitely need to get back in shape, thanks for pointing out the fitness side of things to me, it;s not all about parking the car alongside the "spot" but most probably will require lots of walking, very steep walks, etc etc. Certainly made me think now lol. Wal's vids are what got me interested as well, VERY interested :D
Haha yeah, I was lucky I didnt take the gear down that day, The trip down is easy, the trip back is a whole different story. Keen to get back and have a look at that spot properly.

backcreek said:
Love your work Blaxie and I recon your little co-star is priceless.
Yeah he loves it, he fell in up to his shoulders and just carried on as if nothing had happened.

Was a great day out.
Looking forward to doing it again on the 27th.

Nice day to be in the river - the kids look like they enjoyed it.
They'll remember days like that...

Great vid Balx....some days it's not about how much gold is in the stream. Sharing the adventure with family or friends is a treasure you just can't put a price on.

Now on another note mate,.....I'm not sure that sitting down on the job, in that camp chair, is going to make it any easier getting up those hills at the end of the day. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck on the next trip and keep the vids coming,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts