What Method Do You Use So You Don't Get Lost in the Bush?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I go off in the Bush I always have my GPS running so it is Drawing a Bread Crumb Trail and then I can always find my way back, Marking my Start point and Items of interest etc,

I Did have a Replica of the U.S. Lensatic Compass and it was Awsome but someone decided they liked it more than me, So I have just bought a New Genuine U.S. Lensatic Tritium 3H Compass, The Tritium Versions have 7 Glow in the Dark Capsules that are Gas filled and they burn bright Green for years unlike the normal luminous Versions that fade after a few hours of darkness until you expose them to a bright light again. and they are about the Best you can buy Unless you want the big Heavy Brass British Army Prismatic Compass, These are the Genuine models that were used in Viet Nam that have been in production since November 1951, hence the Mil Ref being M-1950,

I like the U.S. Lensatic 3H Compass that much. That a day later I have just ordered the Phosphorescent Version, which cost about $126.00 and the 3H cost me $185.00.

WARNING:- If any of you want to buy one of these and you find a Used one on Ebay ETC, Please get the model number that is stamped/Cast on the Lid and Contact Me with those Numbers, DO NOT BUY IT UNTIL we have Spoken, Some of them were Dangerous and had to be Recalled / Destroyed.

John.

Latest posts