Went For A Swing.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick swing in the front yard,first target inside the gate.
1494651638_image.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Well done mate..... you just never know what the next target will be :Y:
Cheers Smoky,that's what keeps me digging targets,the fact that you don't know what will be next.Ramjet,I had a look for the rest of the soldier but I think he got hit by the mower and is now spread all over the battlefield.

Nice key too mate, in with a chance gettin PD's, coulda just as well been a thrippy hey !
:Y: :D :Y:

Just spent 3 days up at Anna Bay for my daughters 30th bday,absolutely poured rain on and off for the 3 days.Took the Aldi tector but didn't end up giving it a swing,although whilst walking through a park with wife and kids I spotted this little yin yang pendant on the ground.No detector required.
1496743725_image.jpg

Flipped it over and to my surprise............

1496743924_image.jpg

Had a bit of a swing in the backyard this arvo and found my first commonwealth coin.A commonwealth half penny (1938).Pretty stoked.Also found a Vietnamese coin 5000 dong and a 1 cent piece,all found under the clothesline.I will soak the half penny in some olive oil for a while and see how it turns out.
1499671277_img_1321.jpg

1499671312_img_1324.jpg

So this afternoon went to a spot I had tried before to see if I could find the rest of this which I found on the 3/5/2016
1499837147_img_1327.jpg

Only had an hour to spare so i headed straight to where I found the Lone Star six shooter,anyway didn't find the barrel but a few feet away I found this little ripper.50 cent coin for size.
1499837340_img_1326.jpg

Latest posts