Poor mans classifier

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made this out of a length of PVCU pipe that was sitting on a rubbish heap. Almost free except for the 40c in five cent peices I used for washers :)
1495326017_20170521_094906.jpg

No only half finished. The idea of the two flaps is to let the rocks build up a bit and get a better wash before rolling out with the gold. Want to try and make the whole thing out off PVCU. Thinking now how I make the riffles as I don't have a plastic welder ???? Any ideas ?

My other tools consist of drill, pop rivett tool piece of wood and all important gravitational static flattening device i.e. brick. Good idea bend and rivett then pipe glue to seal.

I have had reasonable Success welding Some Plastics using a small Butane Pencil Torch, Thin strips of same Plastic as filler Rod and Lots of Patience... Worked, but took a few goes to get it right.... :Y:

I have a gravitational mobile flattening device... Hammer... ]:D

LW...

LoneWolf said:
I have had reasonable Success welding Some Plastics using a small Butane Pencil Torch, Thin strips of same Plastic as filler Rod and Lots of Patience... Worked, but took a few goes to get it right.... :Y:

I have a gravitational mobile flattening device... Hammer... ]:D

LW...
i have the same tool in three sizes
large
larger
forklift
now i can fix anything

Latest posts