Free to watch British Comedy "Detectorists Series 1 and 2"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:...disks in hand today, weren't there Wed, and missed yesterdays mail..

Will be sent on on Monday... ;) :Y:

Thanks Again.

Gypsy

:( :( :( :8 :8 :8 ...Well that was an exercise in futility...guess the detecting gods don't want me to see it... 8.( 8.( 8.(

My 3x yr old TV/DVD player won't read them..all i get is No Disc..and it spits them out...

Guess i'm being told to get to work, earn some $$ and upgrade the telly lmao... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well....They're on their way to RMOutback... :Y:

GGA

:p :lol: :lol:

GPA, the authorities will be knocking on your door in ... 3....2....1....

SPRUNG !

]:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :party:

Frankly I'm a bit lost at to what is where, got the 'detectorists' series, its Lasseters Bones I'm keen to see. :Y:

This is such a great idea.

Greenhornet_au said:
:p :lol: :lol:

GPA, the authorities will be knocking on your door in ... 3....2....1....

SPRUNG !

]:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :party:

Frankly I'm a bit lost at to what is where, got the 'detectorists' series, its Lasseters Bones I'm keen to see. :Y:

This is such a great idea.
just got it back up for you

Just finished watching the series online.
Love it, I hope they do a season three. Good simple homely comedy that the poms do best!

Daggy

Thanks Gypsy, not long now Sandta I'll update you when in the post.

My bad :N: they'll be on there way to Sandta in the next few days :Y:.

All good RM - just wondered where we were up to :Y:

Did you enjoy them?

I ended up seeing 3 episodes on a plane a few weeks back - thought they were pretty good ;)

There on the way to Sandta wasn't able to watch in the end, ancient technology (video /DVD player) in my house I'm thinking.

G'day all
just an enquiry on the current location of the Detectionists videos , last known location --- with Northwest , then next in que was Jaros , then me, but the trail has come cold , who else is interested to be in the que ?????

I was in yhe line up some where buy have not seen them as well was after Jaros I think just about forgot about them till this post came back up

Status
Not open for further replies.