Fisher F4 information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new in the digging and prospect world and bought a Fischer F4, did anyone have a F4 and can help?

I have problems with the adjustment, I find every waterpipe on school grounds and seagrass and rubbish on the beach but now coins.

What I do wrong? Have tried Discrimination, to turn sensitivity down and more all what I found is rubbish.

Thanks

Hi,

Looking to buy a skid plate for my Fisher F4 out of an Australian dealer.

Tried a couple but none have replied to there "email us" section of there online shop.

Cheers

Which coil have you got? Is it the 11" bi-axial?

1493198954_f4.jpg

Hi,

Yep it's the same as the one in the image.

Will give them a call, I had emailed previously but no response from any of the different links they had.

Ps: Great to know that the coil is on multiple machines will make it easier to source a skid plate.

Hi guys,

in the market for a budget detector, & saw a guy selling a used Fisher F4 for $180. Just wondering if it's any good ?

Bummer, that was a pretty good price for an F4, considering they retail for around the $600 mark here.

I had one for a while and it was good, After a long while I ended up selling it to a mate who then took up detecting full time and he did really well with it, They are great little machines and worth having.

Latest posts