Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great hunt, well done on the predecs/silvers, almost looks like someone else dug up the shilling and missed recovering it?? :)

Nice hunt :cool: :Y: The coins are still washing out of the ground there hey :p
Got some nice ones lately :cool: :Y: :rainbow: :party:

Hey guys,this is a different site to the flood coins, a cricket field.
Being qld,there are a few spots the grass doesn't grow very well. I must admit I picked the shilling up to look at it before remembering to take a photo :p

Quick one hour hunt down the road.Ground is damper than usual and the signals seem much clearer.
Pulled a personal bucket lister for me,finally got my Brit half penny,along with a brit penny.
1496309299_1st_june_half_penny.jpg
1496309347_1st_june_penny_plug.jpg
1496309370_1st_june_britts.jpg

Love the english half penny, haven't got one yet.

Will you try to clean them up a bit?

Daggy

Goldpick said:
Congratulations on the British coins, hopefully some British silver to come from the area with some luck. :Y:
Thanks Goldpick, I have found 1 British silver in this area,it was a 1872 Shilling across the road from where these 2 were found. Going back in the morning whilst the conditions are right.

Daggy said:
Love the english half penny, haven't got one yet.

Will you try to clean them up a bit?

Daggy
Thanks Daggy, probably won't do much more with these as they are pretty toasted.
Just need to find a better example from non flood prone ground.

Visiting my Dad a few hours from home, thought I better check out the lay of the land.Hit a cricket field for $4.07 before moving onto a park. Seems the locals missed s few.

Silver toe ring
1496478850_33rd_june_silver_ring.jpg

Another Brit half penny from mid 1800s
1496479093_3rd_june_britt_half_penny_plug.jpg

1945 sixpence in good nick
1496479202_3rd_june_6d.jpg

1952 penny
1496479281_3rd_june_penny_1.jpg

1962 penny
1496479318_3rd_june_penny_2.jpg

1496479376_3rd_june_all.jpg

Nice work K :cool: :Y: 6p looks sweet...... :cool: :Y: Gota love the fool who came up with Jewellery worn on your feet hey :lol: :party: :rainbow:
...........Thank-you Dude whoever you may bee :p maybe I can can invent one better.... .... :p
Called.............Silver and Gold boomerang rings........You throw them but they don't come back :p :lol: :Y:

Great little score ktmman, always worth a look mate hey !
Ring a ding ding ! :D
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Latest posts